How i can install?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ref]MaLd0n[/ref], Last date when I installed MacOS High Sierra, after installing Nvidia Web Driver, my PC was still restarting at all the line codes (boot) and then I cannot boot into MacOS, u know why this happen? (in clover I had the nv_disable=1). I'm afraid it will happen again, do you have a solution?

[ref]MaLd0n[/ref], I have succesfuly installed the MacOS Mojave, I followed the instructions from your video. Now I have this problems:

1. I can boot in MacOS Mojave with the USB. (I installed MacOS Mojave from 3.0 USB port)

2. I don't have the audio driver (the problem is from MacOS Mojave, in Windows I have audio)

3. I can't find a nvidia web driver because in the "About this Mac" I don't have a version of the MacOS, only this: https://imgur.com/a/08tHEQf

4. I installed Clover, but I don't have EFI partition after the reboot.

[ref]MaLd0n[/ref], I fixed that, it was the CMS Support and the DVI-VGA port (now I have HDMI-HDMI). But my system use a lot of ram, from 8GB of ram I have 2.5-3gb free. And another problem, I don't know if I have nvidia acceleration, I want to edit in PhotoShop, After Effects and Illustrator.