myvarimu

X299 Designare Thunderbolt

On 8/27/2018 at 11:36 AM, myvarimu said:

Okay so real progress being made here! It’s now working with the drive, I even have ..... HOTPLUG. With an experimental SSDT I found, let me know if you want the link?

But you deserve a lot of credit Maldon for getting my entire machine going (I used your clover for install and it worked much better than anything else). I have also found you to be the most helpful hackintosh rebel I have ever met on the web, so genuinely thankyou for not just the work you’ve put in to get my machine running, but clearly the work you’ve done over the years to gain the knowledge you so clearly demonstrate.

I’m a full time record producer/mix engineer based in London, please let me know if you ever need any advice/assistance with anything musical....

I now have to choose the right audio interface. Wanting to go with antelope audio but been reading about connectivity problems with hack... UAD Apollo seems rock solid, just so expensive... we’ll see...

Muito obrigado!

Hey, found out this post, even if it's old would you mind sharing your SSDT to get hotplug working ? I'm using the same motherboard and been suffering to find a solution to hotplug.

Thanks!