onemanosx

Acer Aspire V15 Nitro Black Edition VN7-592G (High Sierra/Mojave/Catalina) (Dual boot Windows 10) – Success

• Administrators

[ref]Wrx95Pro[/ref], DSDT.aml.zip

enable EC0 to EC in ur config.plist

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

Works good, thanks!

Added in 8 minutes 56 seconds:

Is there a way to enable Dolby Audio support on our laptop? I used to listen music and watch videos on internal speakers, and in Windows they are very loud and "bassy". This is not the most important thing in the world, but in general I would like to do at least something with this to completely move to macOS, cause Windows already tortured me with their bugs. I don't even care about the GPU at the moment because I want to try to buy a PCIe adapter for my RX580 and use it like eGPU for hard rendering and 3D

hello everybody! 

I installed catalina on a vn7-592g and i'm having the following state

wifi - not working

audio alc255 - works only with headphones

brightness control - none (stuck with half brightness )

I attached the file generated with RunMe.

btw, RunMe loops

Dumped CLOVER files.
Unmounted /Volumes/firmwaresyncd.yOFgB5
Generating system info, this may take a while.
Saving IOReg...
IOREG dump failed. Retrying
Increased delay x2 for IOREG dump. This will take a while...(33 sec)

This seems above my understanding capabilities and it's exciting

Thank you 

tmpsend_me.zip

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, Florescu Alin - Florin said:

btw, RunMe loops

have a updated version

https://olarila.com/files/Utils/RunMe.app.zip

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Can someone help me with a few issues?

1) Audio:

First it wasn't even detected. I got an EFI from someone here and it started to be detected.

Output works only with headset. No sound is coming from speakers. Also, a weird thing is that the sound is crap if the balance is in the middle, but if I move it to the right, it gets better.

Mic not working. Don't care for inside mic, I want my headset mic to work.

2) Trackpad:

It was working the double fingers scrolling (but the opposite direction as my mouse) and the left button, but the right button was simulated as the left and the single touch was not working as left button.

I got the EFI (same as for the audio) and now the scrolling is not working with two finger gesture (haven't tried other gesture, but it's possible none of them is working), but the single touch started to work correctly and the right button too, so just the scrolling needs to be fixed.

3) Brightness buttons "work" on F1 and F2, it shows the brightness going up and down, but it doesn't actually change the screen brightness. I tried to map the combination Shift + F10 and Shift + F11, but they are not working, not even showing the popup.

4) Intel Graphics is only 1536mb, I saw on the first post about increasing it to 3gb, but the link is dead.

5) Keyboard is Portuguese ABNT2 (and US layout) but the Alt + W shortcut to ? isn't working. Any way to fix it?

6) Dualboot at first wasn't working (I installed Mac on the same ssd as windows), it was always going to windows boot manager. I tried to copy the boot file to the boot folder but nothing. Then I saw a tutorial to replace the bootmgfw.efi file from Microsoft folder with the clover and rename it. I did it and clover started to work. But when I try to boot on windows from efi, it gets stuck at a black screen. 

Send me file: https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZFh4NkZwzVjaB6KTWmtgWK8zMfUoXjaGapX

Thanks!

Edited by Leticia

On 8/4/2018 at 4:19 PM, onemanosx said:

BCM94352Z

Hi! Recently I accidentally killed my default QC Wi-Fi card, so, I thought that I can buy a new one, macOS-ready Broadcom card. I I saw at the top that you are using this card and it works fine, but I work in both macOS and Windows, and I need it to work at Win too. Question: how does it feel under the Win10? Do it need any specific drivers? 

• Administrators

for me this card don't work in windows. is strange but is that

check dw1830

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

4 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

for me this card don't work in windows. is strange but is that

check dw1830

it has full win10 compatibility? 

i checked it, and found that it has 3 pins for antennas, but i have only 2 in my laptop. i think that it will work fine (because it already works only on one antenna, huh), but its not good