LO1410

Help with sound in front panel, please!

(First: If any moderator sees this, I would like you to delete the same post that I created in the forums in Portuguese, to have everything organized and not to disturb the brothers Portuguese)

Hello everyone, (and apologizes for my bad English)

Recently, on a previous PC, the Mr. MaLd0N helped me get an audio output from the front panel of the PC ... I would like to know what I should configure, or if someone can help me get an audio output from the panel frontal . I made a dump with Run.app, attachments.

I also have a little doubt ... as I said a while ago, I've been in the hackintosh world for a short time, and I wanted to know what the file called NVRAM is created in the root of the EFI partition, I read in the forums of Apple that saves the configuration of the Mac there ... but I do not know if we are talking about the same file. Is essential? What happens if it is removed? What does it work for?

Thanks in advance.

Send me iMac 17,1.zip

I wanted to know what the file called NVRAM is created in the root of the EFI partition, I read in the forums of Apple that saves the configuration of the Mac there ... but I do not know if we are talking about the same file. Is essential? What happens if it is removed? What does it work for?

Explanation - NVRAM is a type of RAM that retains data after the host device’s power is turned off. ( in contrast to RAM ). NVRAM is used to store values like: brightness, volume, computer name, Find My Mac’s ID, etc… In Windows and Linux these values aren’t stored in NVRAM but on the HDD, as most PCs don’t have NVRAM. OS X utilizes NVRAM to run many services like iMessage, FaceTime, boot device, etc…

Note: I'm only posted this here again to help the users who has the same doubt. 😉

Thanks & Regards

IdeaPad Gaming 3i • Aspire A515-52 • Clover / OpenCore
We are in a great Forum, so, let's have some fun and learn from each other!

btn_donate_SM.gif

• Administrators

use it and test other id for ur codec, inject via clover

DSDT.aml.zip

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Ok, Mr. MaLd0n, any ideas in mind about which codec should I try? my MOBO is a Gigabyte H110, and it uses the ALC887 codec. By the way, and nothing will happen if I inject an ID using Clover? Will not it interfere with the AppleALC? Excuse the rookie questions. :P

PS: When I get home, I will try the DSDT, thank you.

• Administrators

Ok, Mr. MaLd0n, any ideas in mind about which codec should I try? my MOBO is a Gigabyte H110, and it uses the ALC887 codec. By the way, and nothing will happen if I inject an ID using Clover? Will not it interfere with the AppleALC? Excuse the rookie questions.

PS: When I get home, I will try the DSDT, thank you.

1812387182_MaLd0n2018-07-23s22_42_37.png.aa9e9981fba4891445c700d10ef8e7e9.png

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

Use AppleHDA Patcher is the best solution...

Oh ... interesting, what's that about AppleHDA patcher? How does it work and how would it apply to what I need to eject sound from the front panel of my PC? It sounds interesting, but ... I was told some time ago that modifying the AppleHDA is not good, and I imagine that said program (because I imagine it is a program or script) will modify the AppleHDA ... anyway, you are the experts in the theme, I'm just learning barely. :oops::D

use it and test other id for ur codec, inject via clover

DSDT.aml.zip

Many, many, many, but thank you very much, Mr. MaLd0n ... Really, you have helped me again in something that is very important for me, like the audio, first you helped me to eject the audio from the graphics card for HDMI with a VooDoo.kext that only works with the graphic card ... and now you help me to enable the sound through the front panel of my PC, seriously, infinite thanks. Some time ago, not long ago, like a month or two, I asked Toleda for help ... but they answered me that the front panel audio was not supported. When I saw that my other "iMac" yesterday, with which you helped me with the DSDT and the clover folder, I automatically recognized the headphone input ... I knew that my problem had a solution, and that they could help me here in Olarila. Thank you very much, for those who know about all this world hackintosh, it will be nothing, or it could be silly, but for me it is very much, haha. Seriously, long life to Olarila!

PS: For anyone who is interested, know that the audio by front and back panel works correctly with Inject ID 11

• Administrators

Just, Welcome! ;)

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Just, Welcome!

Thx, MaLd0n, one last request ... could you delete my previous post I did, in the forums in Portuguese ?. I did not notice when I posted it, if not later. :oops: It has the same title as this post, I would not want to mess up the forum, :? for something there are English forums and forums in Portuguese, that would be it, thanks again. :)

• Administrators

Thx, MaLd0n, one last request ... could you delete my previous post I did, in the forums in Portuguese ?. I did not notice when I posted it, if not later. It has the same title as this post, I would not want to mess up the forum, for something there are English forums and forums in Portuguese, that would be it, thanks again.

no, i think other adm move it

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Oh ... interesting, what's that about AppleHDA patcher? How does it work and how would it apply to what I need to eject sound from the front panel of my PC? It sounds interesting, but ... I was told some time ago that modifying the AppleHDA is not good, and I imagine that said program (because I imagine it is a program or script) will modify the AppleHDA ... anyway, you are the experts in the theme, I'm just learning barely.

Yes, AppleHDA Patcher is a native application for macOS so that your AppleHDA is corrected with just 1 click, plus many other functions.

Including support there are several audio codecs.

https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6528

btn_donate_SM.gif

Yes, AppleHDA Patcher is a native application for macOS so that your AppleHDA is corrected with just 1 click, plus many other functions.

Including support there are several audio codecs.

Thanks, I'll take a look.