Mirone

AppleHDA Patcher v1.9

Se você tiver problemas com o audio, tenta limpar a NVRam com esse app: NVRAM Reset, System Cache Rebuild Tool

Obrigado. Estou usando AppleALC + Lilu e ta rodando microfone e saida... não testei ainda a entrada!

Dell Optiplex 790 - iMac12,1 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Ok

Intel® Core i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHZ - Ok

Intel HD Graphics 2000 - Vesa Driver / Replace Zotac 8400GS 256MB - Clover + NvidiaInject - OK

DDR3 4.0GB 1333Mhz - Ok

Realtek ALC269 - AppleALC.kext - Ok

Broadcom BCM43224 - AirportBrcmFixup.kext - Ok

Intel 82579LM Gigabit Ethernet - IntelMausiEthernet.kext - Ok

HDD Hitachi 500GB - Ok

try this:

It didn't work. Im going to download Mac OS High Sierra, erase the machine and reinstall a fresh vanilla copy and use the latest cover you gave me and retry with these kext just to be sure theres nothing else. going on in the system. Thank you so much for your help. I will do this today and lat you know.

before try this

I try it and didn’t work. Did the vanilla install and didn’t work.

It like no sound hardware. But I installed windows 10 on our external drive and the sound work perfectly. So I’m a little lost with this. Back in the Mac in system info Under pci I can see there’s an ALC225.

Install AppleHDA in: System/Library/Extensions

UPDATE ON THE NEXT POST...

did meant the extension folder?, I don't have a permissions folder under library. I put it in the extensions folder and

something happen this time, while it was doing the repair permission command the speaker icon turn black and the internal speakers appeared, test it but no sound, the microphone was capturing sound as soon as it finish it ask me to restart.

I did it it but the icon turn gray again and no hardware is detected again. this is the terminal output.

Terminal Saved Output.zip

Edited by Guest

Install AppleHDA in: System/Library/Extensions

Don’t worry it worked! Had to delete all the raid kext that where on the library/extensions folder and all started to work perfectly. Not sure which one but none of those are needed because those are for professional optical networking muito obrigado, você é o melhor !!

did meant the extension folder?

I'm sorry for mistake and typo

but good that everything works now, your Terminal shows that InsanelyRepairPermissions has been renamed and for this reason it has not been run.

please run again using the attached folder:RepairPermissions.zip

Added in 2 minutes 45 seconds:

Hi , audio codec for Dell Precision 5810 Desktop ?

There are 4 versions for ALC280, please test them all to see which one

works best for you.

btn_donate_SM.gif

Eai Mirone, tu já tinha feito o patch pra mim no High Sierra, mas tive que fazer um novo OS, o antigo patch já não funciona.

Pode me ensinar como replicar pro High Sierra novamente? E como eu aplico o patch pro Sierra ou Mojave?

Eu tenho o alc1220.kext com a info.plist , plataform.xml e layout5.xml. E também o codec_dump do meu codec: ALC1220VB.

Como eu crio um novo patch com esses arquivos? :help