Mirone

ESP Mounter Pro v1.9

10493af0a46e275966db554df92601b3_msg_702532_0_68058100_1466162203_thumb.png

About This File:

ESP Mounter Pro is a new top bar application to manage your EFI System Partition(s). You can mount or umount any ESP you have on any disk you have directly from its popover window.

This app use advanced APIs to perform all operations and no AppleScript or scripts are used: only code!

Require 10.9 +, works good in Mojave Beta!!

Created by Micky1979 on 15/06/16.

Copyright © 2016 Micky1979 All rights reserved.

app icon by Mirone (thanks)

Does not show an EFI Partition if your disk is not GPT (or if smaller than 1GB). Cannot mount it if corrupted!.

Thank you Micky1979 for keeping up his great work!

Download ESP Mounter Pro v1.9.1 HERE

• Like 1

Very Nice! Thanks for update, guys!!!

About This File:

ESP Mounter Pro is a new top bar application to manage your EFI System Partition(s). You can mount or umount any ESP you have on any disk you have directly from its popover window.

This app use advanced APIs to perform all operations and no AppleScript or scripts are used: only code!

Require 10.9 +, works good in Mojave Beta!!

//

// Created by Micky1979 on 15/06/16.

// Copyright © 2016 Micky1979 All rights reserved.

//

app icon by Mirone (thanks)

Does not show an EFI Partition if your disk is not GPT (or if smaller than 1GB). Cannot mount it if corrupted!.

Thank you Micky1979 for keeping up his great work!

Download Here

amazing, thanks for creator.

Hi!

First off I would like to thank you for the amazing useful tool!

However, I am having a small issue with it not able to open the mounted partition. See attached video example. I have 2 drives both in GPT. While my hdd is able to mount and open folder, my ssd (No Name) can only be mounted but not opened through the app.

Do you think I can manage this by just renaming "No Name" to "EFI"?

">

Thank you!

I have this same issue if I use APFS. In HFS+ I have no problems.

Do you think I can manage this by just renaming "No Name" to "EFI"?

Nope ESP Mount Pro doesn't rely on the name.

However, I am having a small issue with it not able to open the mounted partition. See attached video example. I have 2 drives both in GPT. While my hdd is able to mount and open folder, my ssd (No Name) can only be mounted but not opened through the app.

Thanks for the video, so I think I solved the problem, try attached. Be aware that a new helper tool will be installed and the first time will require the app to be manually restarted. Let me know.

[hideurl=https://mega.nz/#!QyR1AK6Y!VqM8NCUC6T7a9btPDtJ5l_KG6SSFHli5Nq6_BP8xLLQ]ESP Mounter Pro_v1.9.1.zip[/hideurl]

EDIT

App repacked with a new certificate. This one will be valid for the next 10 years. :D

Thanks for the video, so I think I solved the problem, try attached. Be aware that a new helper tool will be installed and the first time will require the app to be manually restarted. Let me know.

Yes! This works! Glad the video helps! Thank you!!

App repacked with a new certificate. This one will be valid for the next 10 years.

:o

Beautiful work @Mirone & @Micky1979!

Just a note, I set up one of my monitors for HiDPI and it makes the app's icon distort in the menu bar. I've attached a picture. Any fixes for that?

1865850055_ScreenShot2018-08-13at8_12_51PM.thumb.png.0e3cb8d869c8a66e7e8673dab0e6d034.png

thanks a lot!

small bug: when selecting it in the Finder, it claims to be 'Version 1.0' and not 'Version 1.9.1'

the CFBundleVersion and CFBundleShortVersionString entries in the Info.plist just have default values ;(

thanks