MaLd0n

[Guide] Virtual Box Installation

DISCO PARA A INSTALAÇÃO DO HIGH SIERRA NÃO APARECE? / DOESN'T APPEAR ANY DISK IN HIGH SIERRA INSTALLATION?

---------------------------------------------------PORTUGUÊS -------------------------------------------------------

Problema chato, com muita dor de cabeça consegui achar uma solução!

Vá em DISK UTILITY / UTILITÁRIOS DE DISCO na aba de seleção de ações

Escolha o disco referente ao seu criado nas configurações do VirtualBox

Aperte em Erase/apagar ou formatar, nas configurações da aba que aparece

Escolha "APFS" e alguma coisa de GUID..."NÃO MUDE O NOME DO DISCO".

E depois aperte em ERASE ou APAGAR(NÃO SEI COMO QUE TÁ EM PT).

Reinicie e faça o procedimento padrão, e lá vai estar o disco.

---------------------------------------------------ENGLISH -------------------------------------------------------

Annoying error...after trying over and over in a strong headache I finally got the solution!

Go ahead in DISK UTILITY option localizated in the action tab

Select the disk that you created on the VirtualBox configuration

Press Erase then will appear a tab

Choose "APFS" and GUID, DO NOT CHANGE THE DISK NAME!!!

Then press ARASE and restart your virtualmachine

Proceed the sequence to install and the disk will be in there!!

Srry about my english, I'll let you to correct my grammatic erros xD

• Administrators

[ref]hackadventure[/ref], ;)

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

hey I'm stuck with the exact same problem as RoyalC with the highsierra iso. I ran the .bat and tried it manually. sure the machine name is correct.

tried it with the El Capitan iso, ending in critical boot error before installation process started.

anyone got similar experience and can help me? any ideas appreciated. thanks.

Nice! Works Just fine!!

I used VBox in ubuntu and it works like a charm.

Thanks MaLd0n, you're awesome!

Adicionado a 2 minutos 33 segundos:

There is no option to select the disk.

if you is using HS, read the end of the tutorial, there is specific tips to run HS.

RoyalC, I am in the same boat as you. But I tried on another computer and it finally got beyond the randomseed bit.

The first PC I was running into this issue was an AMD system, and the one that finally started to get past the randomseed part is Intel.

Is this similar to your situation?

[edited] I am now getting a boot loop with all the text on the screen so now I gotta figure how to get the installer to launch... I am attaching the Vbox log file if someone can help me figure out why the Installer wont load and why it keeps rebooting...

VBox.log

Hello,

I followed this tutorial using mountain lion, thus I did not follow the additional steps. I have gotten the OS to boot in virtual box however its totally broke. I cannot run sudo in terminal, I get a error "sudo: unable to cache user root, already exists".

I try to install an app from a dmg but it asks me to authenticate with name and password - I enter my name and password and it doesn't work. I even changed password in system and still didnt work.

:wallbash:wallbash

Opa... tranquilo? =)

algumas perguntas bobas relacionadas

- eu consigo fazer este mesmo processo pelo Hyper-V? Pois uso docker na minha maquina e eles dois não se combinam muito bem juntos =(

- minha placa de vídeo é uma Geforce 1050Ti (notebook), e vi que ainda não tem driver para ela, assim perdendo o HDMI junto... já tem algum relato dela funcionando? Apesar de ter visto drivers para ela aqui, mas não vi relatos

- meu note é um i7 8750H, placa de vídeo acima (é um Dell G7 15))... já é possível instalar um Mojave nele ou apenas o HS mesmo?

- se não posso instalar o Mojave no note, posso instalar por VM? Ou não por conta dos driver ou algo assim?

Valeu =)

-----------------------------------------------

english

hey man... how's going? Hope fine

some silly questions related to this thread

- can I do this same process using Hyper-V? Because I use Docker here and they usually don't go along very well =\

- my video card is a GeForce 1050Ti (laptop), and I noticed that there is no driver for it yet, so I'll be losing my HDMI together. Does anyone had this same situation and its working? Despite I saw the drivers here, I haven't seen anyone saying a word regarding this crd

- my laptop is a i8750H, video card above ((Dell G7 15))... can I install Mojave on it or just HS?

- if I can't install Mojave on the laptop, can I install it via VM? Or no because drivers or something?

Cheers =)

• Administrators

[ref]abobora[/ref], se o seunotebook for optimus, vc tem de desativar a nvidia e usar somente a intelHD, não é legal, se não for optimus, instale o high sierra

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

[ref]abobora[/ref], vc popde deixar as duas habilitadas e ver se o HDMI funciona

nunca usei Hyper V

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

[ref]abobora[/ref], ;)

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

-Now run "Configure VM.bat" (Machine Name in .bat is Mac, if you use other name run manually and change Machine Name)

After I'v selected the ISO from VirtualBox on my VM, I have to crea a file named "Configure VM.bat" with source code you had provided and run? Thanks :)

• Administrators

[ref]frnk7[/ref], don't need, just run commands. i think files is removed after last forum updates :mrgreen:

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png