• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
MaLd0n

Hackintosh Guide - Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Sky/Kaby/CoffeeLake Notebooks with Clover Bootloader

Hi MaLd0n, success!!! I saved the tutorial codes in Notepad in Windows and for some strange reason MaciASL doesn't read it when I copy and paste it in the patch window. I had to save the codes in rich text format first and then enter tem in MaciASL. Tricky... So I followed the tutorial again and voilá! My brightness control keys are working perfectly! Thanks for your time and help! :)

I know I should run the runme.app, but i can't boot into mac osx no matter what I do. I have tried yosemite, el capitan, sierra, high sierra and mojave. Nothing works. Pls help me patch to disable nvidia graphics so I'll be able to boot high sierra installer and help me with other important patches.

Here is my specs

Razer blade 14 2015 4k display

core i 7 4720HQ

Intel hd 4600 and Nvidia 970m

16gb ram

I hope you help me pls, I beg you. MaLd0n

EFI.zip

[ref]MaLd0n[/ref], Thank you for the DSDT patch. I was able to boot into high sierra install I downloaded from your site. I also used your clover for Notebookseries. After booting, graphics does not work as expected, but display was very laggy dragging and unusable to the point it got stuck. I was able to get the send me file, and I also included my clover folder.

My laptop has a 4k screen with intel HD 4600 which I heard is very difficult to get a working graphics. I've set my DVMT to 96mb. I'll like to fix graphics before I move to other patches. Thanks for the help, and I'm sure to make a donation for the wonderful job you are doing here.

Send me users-MacBook-Pro.zip

[ref]MaLd0n[/ref], Thank you for the help. Ive been reading for exams so I havent had time. I've finally figured out the graphics. The dsdt you se4nt me4 wouldn't boot my mackintosh anymore, maybe its because I made changes to my bios and my battery drains like crazy and my laptop gets very hot. Ive made another sendme file, and this time around, I would love it if you help me with the necessary dsdt patches (battery, display brightness, audio and the rest that are important. Thanks man, I love you!!!

Send me users-MacBook-Pro 2.zip

[ref]MaLd0n[/ref], Thank you for the DSDT patch. Sorry for the late reply, I've been having a terrible internet for 2 days now so I haven't done much, hackintosh-wise. Just to knote, I got mojave working on thesame laptop. Appstore doesn't work because I have no Ethernet hardware for this laptop (thanks to razer), and rehabman's fix doesn't work. Sleep is another thing for a cause of concern for me. After wake from sleep, keyboard stops working.

Other than that, all other stuffs work. Including sound, brightness and the rest.

thank you for all the help man.

[ref]ajimunir[/ref], put it in ur desktop and run .command inside folder

fefortunato,

DSDT.aml.zip

(27.37 KiB) Baixado 2 vezes

Thank you, High sierra worked correctly, but there is a problem that persists in Mojave when activating the graphics, the mouse cursor is locked to the semovimenter, it is impossible to use the system, it knows some solution.

sorry for my bad english

[ref]fefortunato[/ref], no idea about it

[ref]MaLd0n[/ref], thanks for the patch, there is only one more problem in the high sierra, after logging in to macOS, a few moments later the keyboard stops working, any solution to this? is it possible to remove the patch from the keyboard and touchpad? because when I start the system without dsdt.aml the keyboard does not turn off and the touchpad works normally.

[ref]fefortunato[/ref], test without patches about keyboard and touchpad

[ref]MaLd0n[/ref], without the DSDT.aml the keyboard and touchpad works normally, can you do a DSDT.aml only without the keyboard and touchpad patches? can you help me? :)