Hackintosh Guide - Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Sky/Kaby/CoffeeLake Notebooks with Clover Bootloader

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

-Donations with PayPal https://tinyurl.com/r2bvzm7 -Donations with Bitcoin 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 -Donations with PicPay  @danielnmaldonado 1--Download Olarila Image-- ht

use ssdt Olarila SSDT-OLARILA.aml.zip

Posted Images

I tried two ways:

- Delete AptioMemoryFix-64.efi and copy OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi into the drivers64UEFI directory.

- Rename OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi to AptioMemoryFix-64.efi and replace in drivers64UEFI directory.

The computer screen still stops here: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@MaLdOn ,

trying to get Mojave on my Dell 5570 but have a problem. On High Sierra 10.3 with same refi folder , everything is Ok.

I think the problem is with Intel 620 injection. If injected progress stops with the attached error. If I disable graphics injection from clover boot then Mojave starts but Intel 620 shows only 7mb.

Please , help.

IMG_0013.thumb.JPG.c3186a40869d75156d4947df62e0bf9b.JPG

• Administrators

I tried two ways:

- Delete AptioMemoryFix-64.efi and copy OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi into the drivers64UEFI directory.

- Rename OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi to AptioMemoryFix-64.efi and replace in drivers64UEFI directory.

The computer screen still stops here: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

idk, u need some tests and check what cause it

Added in 57 seconds:

@MaLdOn ,

trying to get Mojave on my Dell 5570 but have a problem. On High Sierra 10.3 with same refi folder , everything is Ok.

I think the problem is with Intel 620 injection. If injected progress stops with the attached error. If I disable graphics injection from clover boot then Mojave starts but Intel 620 shows only 7mb.

Please , help.

update all kexts and use patch for IntelHD

@MaLd0n , sir can you help me with my new coffeelake laptop (intel i5-8250) ?

I need a dsdt (and ssdt if needed) for Mojave. Also can you provide me a config.plist for Mojave , because as far as I know a patch for Intel 620 is needed.

Also , If i'm not asking too much could you include patch that can make trackpad works as I2C mode? Because without it trackpad is not very smooth.

Thnaks in advance for your time.

Send me Mac-Dell.zip

• Administrators

@MaLd0n , sir can you help me with my new coffeelake laptop (intel i5-8250) ?

I need a dsdt (and ssdt if needed) for Mojave. Also can you provide me a config.plist for Mojave , because as far as I know a patch for Intel 620 is needed.

Also , If i'm not asking too much could you include patch that can make trackpad works as I2C mode? Because without it trackpad is not very smooth.

Thnaks in advance for your time.

DSDT.aml.zip

Video

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/335018-intel-fb-patcher-v146/

I2C u need read site and check a correct patch for u

• Administrators

Off topic , but after forum upgrade I don't find the "new posts" option.

[ref]mathewgx[/ref],

i put some options again, i need remove some things, conflicts

MaLd0n,

After "partial successful" Mojavi install on my HP Probook 4540s Audio is not working at all .... I was trying to create my own DSDT file but seems impossible to me to find the text file to patch ... After running "RunMe.app" the only file file that I can think I can use is the one with the name xxxx.ioreg, I was trying to load that file but nothing loads.... here is my zip file created by RunMe.app

Could you please point me on the right direction in order to create my DSDT file

Thanks

Send me Fernandos-MacBook-Air.zip