Bertjj

Need help installing Lion

Hello,

I got Lion running on my laptop, but it's not working properly (i think)

Lion boots just fine, but it laggs, the graphics aren't good. I think qe/ci is not enabled.

When i disable AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext and AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext the system is "working" but when i enable them the system gives this error: Transcript Offline - Buffer pool allocate [181000] failed

(I disable them by editing the .plist via transmac, and when i repair permissions (and of course reverting the edit) the system gives this error, even when i use kexthelper to install fresh ones)

So now i want to reinstall, i'm using myHack, since I only can boot that way. I want to use my extracted DSDT, do i need to make any changes in my DSDT?

How do I add kexts? just using kexthelper b7?

My system:

Core i7 2630 QM with Intel HD 3000 graphics

GT540M (it's not supported)

Atheros ar9002wb-1ng WiFi card (i now can use it, so i have that kext)

and i thought ALC269 sound card. Got it working now with a modified kext

Hello,

I got Lion running on my laptop, but it's not working properly (i think)

Lion boots just fine, but it laggs, the graphics aren't good. I think qe/ci is not enabled.

When i disable AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext and AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext the system is "working" but when i enable them the system gives this error: Transcript Offline - Buffer pool allocate [181000] failed

(I disable them by editing the .plist via transmac, and when i repair permissions (and of course reverting the edit) the system gives this error, even when i use kexthelper to install fresh ones)

So now i want to reinstall, i'm using myHack, since I only can boot that way. I want to use my extracted DSDT, do i need to make any changes in my DSDT?

How do I add kexts? just using kexthelper b7?

My system:

Core i7 2630 QM with Intel HD 3000 graphics

GT540M (it's not supported)

Atheros ar9002wb-1ng WiFi card (i now can use it, so i have that kext)

and i thought ALC269 sound card. Got it working now with a modified kext

hello

to install kext use that utility http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=253395

the dsdt only use if properly edited, if not don't use.

try to use chameleon branch Chimera 1.5.4 to boot giving support to yours graphics .

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

hello

to install kext use that utility http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=253395

the dsdt only use if properly edited, if not don't use.

try to use chameleon branch Chimera 1.5.4 to boot giving support to yours graphics .

It compiled propperly i think, it only gave 2 warnings, no errors.

How do i get that branch of Chimera? nawcom gave me a boot.zip, just put that boot file in / of my osx installation?

It compiled propperly i think, it only gave 2 warnings, no errors.

How do i get that branch of Chimera? nawcom gave me a boot.zip, just put that boot file in / of my osx installation?

hello

chimera

http://tonycrapx86.blogspot.com/2011/09/chimera-154-update-facetime-fix.html

about the dsdt if compile no errors, copy to extra or / and remove nullcpupowermanagement

the boot file must be /

good luck

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Hi i also have the same processor and garphics card plz help me how to install the lion I tried by booting in verbos mode and it hangs in (ntfs volume name version 3.1).my specificatio of laptop are-i7 2630 ,graphics optimus enabled nvidia gt540 m and intel hd 3000 and my Laptop is intel r sandy bridge mobile graphics accelerated integrated vga bios. Always it says to restart after booting some time in normal boot after apple logo appear.