J_Marley

Can't get Yosemite to boot using Clover

I will admit readily that I have no idea what I am doing. I have read multiple guides, wikis and watched numerous videos and still have no idea what I am doing. I recently built a PC as my old PC and Mac were outdated to say the least and I figured building a PC and then creating a OS X boot would be the best thing to do. However, while I have the PC up and running, I have no idea how to get the Mac side working. So far the system is configured as such:

CPU: Intel i7-4790K 4.0 GHz

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus Hero VI (no change to the original BIOS at this point)

GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

RAM: 16GB (8GBx2)

HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB x2 (One is for Windows 8.1, the other HAS OS X Yosemite installed from retail copy)

I do have Clover, or did I should say, installed on a 16GB USB Drive which I was able to launch using a BIOS override, but every time I tried to have it boot from the drive with OS X installed it starts running command script (which is too quick for me to read) and then after about 2 minutes, the computer reboots and brings me back to the BIOS, or launches Windows. I am extremely lost and at this point very frustrated because failing at things like this (especially this miserably) usually doesn't happen to me and I hate asking for help. But that;s what I am doing now... I am in need for help.

hello

that is bad .. no idea what u are doing.. not easy that way install OSX in a pc

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4084

clover boot options

arguments

nv_disable=1

http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration/KernelAndKextPatches#KernelPm

<key>KernelPm</key>
<true/>

when install

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/301416-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-yosemite/

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

I hate to say this, but being that I am using a Windows machine and do not understand kext code very well, I'm really not sure what most of links you provided mean or where I even add the command lines. I was able to get as far as the Apple logo today (a first), but sadly the status bar only loaded about 25% before the computer restarted. Below is a screen of the error I am receiving. I did notice that it doesn't seem to recognize what version of OS X I am attempting to run, but I doubt that has much to do with my issue.

490765355_2015-02-2706_14_40.thumb.jpg.a9358f0b24a290aba30fad18128bbae1.jpg