georgebergling

HP Envy 15-j101ss problems

Hey! I installed OS X Mavericks 10.9 bootable USB for Intel PCs (13A603) and then my laptop was updated to Mac OS X 10.9.4 from the Mac AppStore.

I have an HP Envy 15-j101ss and this is their hardware:

Microprocessor Intel Core i7-4702MQ with Intel HD Graphics 4600 (2.2 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)

Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)

Video Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M (4 GB DDR3 dedicated)

Hard Drive 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA

Audio Beats Audio with 4 speakers and two subwoofers

Working:

WiFi -> The original was replaced for an Atheros AR9285, so it's working.

Intel HD Graphics 4600 -> I think that's working because system detects the 1024mb vram.

Battery -> I installed AppleACPIPlatform1067.kext and AppleSmartBatteryManager.kext and now i can see the percentage.

Not working:

Beats Audio with 4 speakers and two subwoofers -> IDT 111D-76E0

I tried installing VoodooHDA 2.8.3 and many other versions but always with a Kernel Panic, so this kext is not working. I saw that "IDT 111D-76E0" it's compatible with AppleHDA, but this kext needed to be patched, so i don't know how to do it.

Brightness -> I can't raise or down the screen brightness.

CpuPowerManagement -> I installed NullCPUPowerManagement, but i think that's not working correctly. I saw topics for patch CpuPowerManagement for Haswell computers but i don't know how to do it.

Sleep -> It's not working and it will be because Cpupowermanagement it's not woking too.

NVIDIA Geforce GT 750m -> I don't know if this graphics card is compatible with Mac OS, so if it isn't, i saw topics for deactivate it for a better battery performance but i don't know how to do it.

I hope an answer because i would like to continue producing with Logic Pro and Live but i don't have audio..

I tried to do a dsdt/ssdt for my computer but i get too many errors with MacIASL so i need help.

My DSDT: http://bit.ly/1Aa9Bq9

Ioreg: http://bit.ly/1mHWdPS

Thank u very much!