tartunian

DSDT Graphics and Audio Errors

Hello,

Artur was kind enough to help me get started with editing dsdt but now I have 2 problem.

Apr 17 18:11:30 localhost kernel[0]: Kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD4000Graphics - library kext com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2 not found.

Apr 17 18:11:25 localhost com.apple.launchd[1]: *** launchd[1] has started up. ***

Apr 17 18:11:30 localhost kernel[0]: Can't load kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD4000Graphics - failed to resolve library dependencies.

Apr 17 18:11:30 localhost kernel[0]: Kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD4000Graphics failed to load (0xdc00800e).

Apr 17 18:11:30 localhost kernel[0]: Failed to load kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD4000Graphics (error 0xdc00800e).

For graphics I did not change dsdt just proper smbios and "InjectCapriFB=3" in chameleon.boot.plist and it requires -x.

For audio I follow http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=465 but AppleHDA does not load.

Thank you for any suggestion.

Regards,

Regards,

hello

try this one

it have kg-platform-id = 9

no need to inject in chameleon it was already in dsdt

really don't understand what u try to do with audio ?.. u are trying patch the applehda.. if so forget it..

u must find ur audio codec and try to use a already patched kext.. and know what that kext need for layout id.. now the dsdt is defined for layout 12 for applehda.

DSDT.aml.zip

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Ah what happened was I didn't know to add to dsdt not change. I look for igpu and gfx in my original but it wasnt there but I see you added igpu. Also I must remove FrameBufferCapri in order to boot.

Anyways I tried to patch applehda because I cannot find patched alc3202. I installed applehdadisabler and voodoohda but it says no voodoohda devices found.

Regards,

Regards,

Oh I thought I have to convert hex.

I try all the ones with 64mb ram: 2, 3, 8, 9 but the System>Graphics always shows 0x0009?

So i remove dsdt from /Extra and 1366x768 resolution still loads even with no dsdt or chameleon.boot.plist GraphicsMode or injection. How can that happen? I have to boot from USB btw.

gfx2.png.e4fad0bf519ead68d9f888c19f95c06f.png

Regards,