ramtin

please correct my DSDT(usb3+ Fn keys + sound issue)

hi

i have patched DSDT and my friend edited that for sound problem.

now everything is ok except usb3 and Fn keys and sound.

i use the appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext i patched that as well.

usb3 issue :

i used the Genericusbxhci.kext but couldnt help me.

please download my extra folder and correct the problem if possible.

in addition the usb3 port now can connect to the usb2 hdd or usb2 flash memory as well. but it cannot detect the usb3 hdd. (my hdd is ok i checked on windows and another usb2 port in my hackintosh and im sure its ok)

fn keys

my keyboard and touchpad is ok but fn keys like vol+ & vol- not working. i think i need the kext.

sound problem

and for end : i use the applehda.kext . can i use the voodoohda ? is this possible to convert my DSDT?

(the reason : i have external sound card "apogee one " and apogee one use another applehda.kext (yes applehda made by apogee ) so after installed that i see i havent sound from core audioe.. the apogee one can break the applehda . so i think if i use the voodoo its better for me. )

specification:

n53sm asus

i7 2670qm

4+2GB ram

750 GB HDD

mavericks 10.9

thanks guys..

Extra.zip

thank you very very much dude artur-pt . every thing is ok but bluetooth is gone. i reinstalled the kext but not worked.

before i use the new DSDT that is worked as well. please check my dsdt if possible.

you are very nice dude thanks.

hello

only remove hdef injection for applehda

u can use the other

only delete applehda or use the disabler

good hack

thanks but im talking about the BLUETOOTH dude . the bluetooth is not working

applehda was removed..

bluetooth still not worked.

hello

the bt is compatible ?

i don't know what is ur bt ? it already works in mac os x ?

what is the dev id and vendor id of the bt ? what makes the bt works is kext.. not the dsdt

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

hello

the bt is compatible ?

i don't know what is ur bt ? it already works in mac os x ?

what is the dev id and vendor id of the bt ? what makes the bt works is kext.. not the dsdt

good hack

hello dude

yes that was worked in mountain lion . i had moving files from my phones to laptop via bluetooth as well.

please check the screenshot for ven id and dev id.. i take screenshot from windows device manager too.

the new issue is there : USB3 is not working agan. i just use shut down and today i see the hdd do not working . i re installed the kext again ( plus clean the kext cache ) and returned back and worked just for 20 minutes then usb3 is fucked again. its not stable and i must re install the kext before use . please solve this issue . i take screenshot.

thanks artur you are very kindness .

usb3.thumb.png.f69f116906180b0bb4cd56a7b30215fb.png

bt.jpg.zip

bluettooth.thumb.png.c23d0c02e0a866c708c5a6ff7953411b.png

hi dude thank you very much .i uploaded clean untouched DSDT in this link .just download that.

i extracted via DSDT EDitor under osx 10.9 . i booted my mac via usb flash installer for exporting. so its untouched.

http://Olarila.com/forum/download/file.php?id=5657

and here is report file via io rgistery explorer . i just saved the report with patched DSDT . (please download the attachment.)

please dont forget my problems are just bluetooth and usb3 . all of my kext (such as sound ) work as well .

usb3 kext is genericusbxhci.kext (ver1.2.7)

thanks alote .

hi dude sorry i was on mobile and i couldnt upload that

here is report file via io rgistery explorer . . (please download the attachment.)

i booted my system via mavericks usb flash installer then i open the IO registry explorer and i saved all the charts.

please dont forget my problems are just bluetooth and usb3 . all of my kext (such as sound ) work as well .my sounds can work with both voodoo and Applehda as well. i want this ability !

usb3 kext is genericusbxhci.kext (ver1.2.7) .

thanks alote .

report ramtin.zip

hello

if this not work .. i don't know nothing more

[attachment=0]DSDT.aml.zip[/attachment]

good hack

thank you dude you are very kindness . right i got the black screen

in the safe mode too i got the black screen.

maybe i should return back to ml 10.8.5 :))

can i use my kext and last dsdt ( modified by you and my friend ) in the ml 10.8.5 ?

thanks