cenzi91

Strange problems with forced EDID

Hi!

I have an hp pavilion dv6 (3011el) with ml 10.8.5 and a ati 5650m.

Once installed I get battery, camera and all usb ports working, but I don't get QE/CI.

Forcing EDID, with GraphicsEnabler=yes and with Hoolock I get finally full hardware acceleration.

The problem is that once I force EDID I get the graphics card working, but I lost battery, camera and all the USB ports on the left side of the pc. If I put back the old EDID file nothing of these things back to work. Once I force EDID I lost them definitively. No kext works, nothing to do. I can't understand why.

Also HDMI and VGA port works in a bad way:

HDMI has no audio, a good resolution, but i completely lost the computer monitor that flashes a trembling copy of the external screen. In any way the OS recognizes that there is another screen.

If I link the VGA port I get on the second screen an incomplete copy with wrong and trembling colours of the internal screen and the OS doesn't recognize that I linked a second screen.

The OS recognizes the Ati 5650m and I have QE/CI.

Thanks

hello

try to use clover loader

http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration/Graphics#InjectEDID

mine works with that

don't need to use the file to forced edid

http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration#Config.plist-structure

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Hi!

I tried to use Clover bootloader, but I can't get it to work. My motherboard has BIOS legacy (not UEFI) and nothing works after I have installed clover. All back to work reinstalling chameleon.

When I try to boot with clocer he says:

boot0

boot1h

and he stops