Updated:

MaciASL (Acidanthera fork)

New editor developed by phpdev32, compatible with DSDT Editor patches.

Patches from the extinct DSDT Auto-Patcher 0.6 are available here.

You can use them with DSDT Editor and Patcher.

If your mobo/laptop is not listed, you can use the individual patches or create a new patch based on other with same chipset.

If you want to add your patch to the list, please attach it here.

Credits:

DSDT Editor and Auto-Patcher software by el coniglio

Patches HP DV8 Nehalem and DV6 Core i Nehalem by NIXin

HP Compaq 610 by Cassio

HP DV7 6B32US by stuck

Intel DP67BG by artur-pt

All other patches by MaLd0n

Attention: patches must be applied to original DSDT.

If you booted Mac OS using an edited DSDT (renamed devices, etc) and use "extract DSDT" you will probably have compilation errors.

What you can do (just one):

- reboot without a DSDT replacement (remove dsdt.aml from / or /Extra and restart)

- start Mac OS using a boot CD

- use Windows or Linux version of DSDT Editor

- extract DSDT using Windows or Linux and open it in Mac OS, instead of using "extract DSDT"

If you use patched AppleHDA you may need to update the HDEF patch according to your audio codec. Make sure layout-id in DSDT (hex) coincides with LayoutID in AppleHDA (decimal).

Are you using Maldon's patch?

What happens with sleep?

Restart fix is in FADT, it's done by Chameleon

http://forge.voodooprojects.org/p/chameleon/source/tree/HEAD/trunk/i386/libsaio/acpi_patcher.c#L663

Yes of course i use dsdt modified by Daniel , my problem is when restart and when sleep pc

I have sandy bridge..this is a problem..is very slow for restart and sleep.

I use Chamaleon rev 1505

Reboot.thumb.jpg.2e6c189039445b842cdfddba8e8c4758.jpg

:mrgreen::mrgreen: Without PC :mrgreen::mrgreen:

You can try restart patch using keyboard controller reset, it usually works for laptops, but who knows

http://forum.voodooprojects.org/index.php/topic,1056.msg9802.html#msg9802

About the photo, it's shutdown, right? Not sleep?

Listen me..OLD

Only when reboot pc and to exit from pc ..ok ?

:roll:

Unterstound?

PS: How is applied this patch?

In Org.BootPlist?

I am a nobbie... ;)

It's not a DSDT patch, it's a change in FADT made by Chameleon, you have to edit Chameleon source code and compile. In current trunk it's in line 735

fadt_mod->Reset_Address        = 0x0cf9; // Address of the register

Just replace 0x0cf9 by 0x64.

The shutdown issue may be related to DSDT patch. Check if PMRS address is correct (0x0430).

http://osx86.co/f36/various-dsdt-mods-t1960/post41570.html

Did you test shutdown without the patch?

Hy there... a month ago when I tried to update my DSDT using the auto-patcher [just before to be depreciated] I uploaded my DSDT to be patched.

I manually tried to modify, however I couldn't get all done, mainly the hdmi because it's PEGP no and GFX0 yes; any help? 64BIT !

Fujitsu Amilo Pi 3560: http://students.info.uaic.ro/~vlad.ichimescu/amilo3560/AMILO3560.html

TO DO:

-speedstep [using chameleon generate P-states and C-states /not verified -probably working]

-alc272 [using DSDT edit however if any way of sleep it's no sound, 5.1 problems -DSDT and patched AppleHDA /needs reworked]

-sleep [using DSDT edit or SleepEnabler doesn't work /unsolved]

-gt240m 1gb hdmi [using DSDT edit can't be implemented because of missing PGEP and GFX0 present /unsolved]

-all connectors [using DSDT edit all USBs are resolved and working, card reader still not working /needs reworked]

USED:

-system bootable with shutdown/restart working [Chameleon bootloader AND FakeSMC.kext AND org.chameleon.Boot.plist AND smbios.plist]

-built-in keyboard and touchpad [AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext AND ApplePS2Controller.kext]

-nVIDIA GeForce GT240M [GraphicsEnabler=Yes /full video working with no hdmi sound /want DSDT for video and sound hdmi]

-Realtek ALC272 [AppleHDA.kext binary patch and DSDT edit]

-Realtek Gigabit Ethernet [RealtekRTL81xx.kext]

any master here can help ? my DSDT is quite 'not easy'

original DSDT: http://students.info.uaic.ro/~vlad.ichimescu/amilo3560/Fujitsu%20Amilo%20Pi%203560%20DSDT.dsl

Edited by Guest

It's not a DSDT patch, it's a change in FADT made by Chameleon, you have to edit Chameleon source code and compile. In current trunk it's in line 735

fadt_mod->Reset_Address        = 0x0cf9; // Address of the register

Just replace 0x0cf9 by 0x64.

The shutdown issue may be related to DSDT patch. Check if PMRS address is correct (0x0430).

http://osx86.co/f36/various-dsdt-mods-t1960/post41570.html

Did you test shutdown without the patch?

Hi OLD , listen me please...Magnifico (Carmine) is very nobbie.. :(

I am great overclocker , but whit hackintosh does not understand nothing, can you help me? I must pass my Camaleon to you?

Or DSDT ( Daniel) ?

The restart via keyboard controller doesn't work (as we tested in IRC) and the shutdown patch (PMRS address) is correct, so I have no idea of what's wrong. Maybe Sandy Bridge needs different patches from previous chipsets.

Ok Thank's OLD ..thank's of heart ..you are a great friend

Carmine

Maybe SB.... :cry:

Olá old, tentei utilizar o DSDT Editor com o txt da minha placa mãe (GA X58A-UD3R) e está dando estes erros do print e o botão Fix não está corrigindo, eu acho, pois mando compilar de novo e aparecem os mesmos erros de novo... pode me ajudar?

Mac OS CATALINA [OpenCore]

GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK | Core i7 4790k | Radeon RX 580 8GB | Samsung m.2 960 EVO

• Administrators
Olá old, tentei utilizar o DSDT Editor com o txt da minha placa mãe (GA X58A-UD3R) e está dando estes erros do print e o botão Fix não está corrigindo, eu acho, pois mando compilar de novo e aparecem os mesmos erros de novo... pode me ajudar?

[attachment=0]Captura de Tela 2011-09-09 às 10.05.15.png[/attachment]

O seu DSDT não é original

extraia pelo Windows e aplique

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE