Gabriel Mariz

Ventura fake id skylake

CPU: i3-6100 (skylake)

Motherboard: GA-H110M-H DDR3

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530

Hello I'm trying to test macos Ventura on my computer before formatting my main storage I modified the config.plist to a fake kaby lake id but I get an incompatibility message when I boot I've tested several fake id's and always the same message.

macos-big-sur-startup-screen-prohibitory

My EFI folder : https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20221117DHY4eOiJ

OBS: I saw some people use the "-no_compat_check" flag at boot, but with me it bugs with verbose mode + the image is frozen

Edited by Gabriel Mariz

• Administrators

read on github whatevergreen

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

follow what i did. skylake folder and change things one by one. just follow my problems.* start with what is working. installation EFI.. then compare with folders prepared. put more importance on your processor company.. maybe you find already modified version. this means it whould work better. just compare differences. 

use diff command from terminal!

diff onefile.clist withotherfile.clist

etc...

love you all, dont make too much changes. try simple change and if works continue... :) and you need to know that once your comp works it will work for more or less all version further... love you all***

Edited by t3ch

what did you manage? dont change iMacxx1,1 this leave like it is. first change three thing what mald0n shows on screen on another post.. check ScreenResolution and Serial topic.. there is screenshot to change this... so change only these three values.. generate. but dont change version of mac or how to say. i hope you understand. and make small changes fromwhere works.. :)

Hi Gabriel,

I guess i can help you out, as i have surface pro 4 with skylake and recently succesfully intsalled ventura by faking as kaby lake with graphics recognised as HD 620, HD 630, UHD 617 & UHD 630 ( you can play around with which ever graphics card which suits your desktop graphics by simply changing platform-id and SMBIOS should be 14.1, 14.2 or 14.3 or any desktop kaby lake SMBIOS.

If you want to use SMBIOS 13.1, 13.2 & 13.3 then have to use -no_compat_check. 

Reason for your stop sign is you have to palce dsdt.aml in acpi, then only it goes forward. even i faced the same problem. Once after you generate SSDT-EC-USBX.aml then you can remove dsdt.aml hope this helps.

Your EFI is no longer available for download. if you cant post it again, i can help you out.

Problems Encountered:

Youtube 4K video dropping frames ( i am guessing there is some problem with my Surface Pro 4, so it might not affect your system.

cheers mate

Edited by Venkata Kondraju

On 12/4/2022 at 7:21 AM, Venkata Kondraju said:

Hi Gabriel,

I guess i can help you out, as i have surface pro 4 with skylake and recently succesfully intsalled ventura by faking as kaby lake with graphics recognised as HD 620, HD 630, UHD 617 & UHD 630 ( you can play around with which ever graphics card which suits your desktop graphics by simply changing platform-id and SMBIOS should be 14.1, 14.2 or 14.3 or any desktop kaby lake SMBIOS.

If you want to use SMBIOS 13.1, 13.2 & 13.3 then have to use -no_compat_check. 

Reason for your stop sign is you have to palce dsdt.aml in acpi, then only it goes forward. even i faced the same problem. Once after you generate SSDT-EC-USBX.aml then you can remove dsdt.aml hope this helps.

Your EFI is no longer available for download. if you cant post it again, i can help you out.

Problems Encountered:

Youtube 4K video dropping frames ( i am guessing there is some problem with my Surface Pro 4, so it might not affect your system.

cheers mate

And for boot args 14,1-14,3 kaby lake?

I'm sorry for the delay I had lost access to the account but I don't have this support my motherboard burned and I'm looking to mount a new card with my i3 6100 and it's going to take a long time so I can come back with hakcintosh and later try to reinstall the mac the ventura.

this is my EFI OC folder with Monterey support EFI folder , as I said earlier I'm without a card but I'll continue with hakcintosh on the i3 6100 coming soon but at the moment I am not able to do any tests.

Edited by Gabriel Mariz