MaLd0n

Hackintosh macOS Ventura Beta 3 Solution - Clover or OpenCore

• Administrators

The boot partition is Preboot

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Hi , I need your help .

On my laptop I have SSD  1T  -Macos and SSD 500 G Win 11 .

Today I format  SSD 1T (Ventura  ) due to clean install  because  I has been many problems  .

1.Now I can not boot win 11 , from SSD 500 G , because to boot I used Clover (Monterey ) and  win 11 boot drive was in EFI SSD 1T .

Please advice if I can restore the  win 11 boot  drive to SSD 500 G  to boot from BIOS .

2. I tried to reinstall Ventura , but now at clean install I have ,bootloop  , my EFI start to Install , copy the files (about 40 min) and after restart  can not continue by install due bootloop , and is moving quickly and I have not time to see the errors .

Please send to me a EFI folder ,for my laptop (i5-8250U '"KBL-R"  Intel UHD  620) ,I downloaded from the site , but is not running ,boot loop from the beginning .I used both OC and Clover 

I need the Win 11 , because at my job , I have software which is running only windows OS ,till now I used Clover +Monterey and all was OK ,but now after update to Ventura start the problems .

Maybe is my mistake to early  update the new os  Ventura .

• Administrators

-Use USB2 port for easy installation with no remap USB
-Users with IGPU can use -igfxvesa bootarg for easy installation
-Delete old EFI folder and paste new. Don't use merge files
-Don't use Drag and Drop into EFI partition. Use Copy/Paste instead
-Reset NVRAM one time - with OpenCore use entry "Reset Nvram" / with Clover use F11 key on boot screen

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

17 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

-Use USB2 port for easy installation with no remap USB
-Users with IGPU can use -igfxvesa bootarg for easy installation
-Delete old EFI folder and paste new. Don't use merge files
-Don't use Drag and Drop into EFI pa

Thank you for your help .

By Ventura I tried all possibility , but unsuccesful , I did all your suggestion .

I installed back Monterey  , all are OK , except SSD boot , I can not boot from SSD M2 , on the BIOS UEFI from SSD M2 is  missing .Maybe you have a suggestion for this .

The volume EFI is on the SSD  M2 , I  copy/pate EFI folder from USB installer , but is not on the Boot option from BIOS .

Now I will use the USB to start the Monterey , I have not idea , but probably the problem is on the SSD or missing  the boot path .Now I do clean install I delete all from SSD  by Disk Utility  ,new partition .

i installed again Monterey to see if I have hardware problems ,maybe on the future I will dismantle my laptop  to clean and I will check the SSD M2 , maybe I will use another tool to  erase & Format the SSD .