Trijal

Perfect EFI for Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15IIL05 81WE ONLY For macOS Big Sur 11 (Trijintosh)!!!

Here it is for macOS Big Sur 11!

This page is no longer maintained. You can get the same EFI for Big Sur in the topic/link below!

Topic: 

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY IN THIS TOPIC, I WILL NOT BE MAINTAINING THIS TOPIC, you can reply in the topic above which is the topic that is being maintained. Thank You! 

Edited by Trijal
Moved to a new forum and made the EFI for macOS Big Sur to Sonoma!

I'm a 11 year old who loves hackintoshing and ryzentoshing and loves to help other people do that as well!😁 

You should be aware that it only supports Core i3-1005G1 and Core i5-1035G1 models. If you want to use the Core i5-1035G1 model, you must update your EFI, and you are entirely on your own.

Edited by Trijal

I'm a 11 year old who loves hackintoshing and ryzentoshing and loves to help other people do that as well!😁 

Every single thing work's except the sleep and to fix that download this Hackintosh Vietnam Tool v1.9.6 and follow the instructions CAREFULLY! But before downloading this file sign in to insanely mac, or else it won't WORK!!!

1. Extract the zip and open the dmg and open the installer. 
  2. Wait for the installer to open then click continue and agree to everything. 
  3. Then open the Fixes dropdown menu and select Hibernate then click on continue. 
  4. And then click install and wait for it to install it on your MacOS drive and voila!
  5. Your done now!
Edited by Trijal