DEVICE SPECS:

model: Infinix InBook X1 i3(tested)

wifi, bluetooth, trackpad and every thing working.

Use it for BigSur & Monterey for best, For Monterey, bluetooth is also fixed.

Issues: 1.If you make sleep for long hours, The laptop shutdowns and to boot up, to bootup your device you need to plug in the charge like macbook.

But you can make sleep to for 1 to 3 hours(but you will lose 3 to 7 percentage for every hour when  you put your device into sleep.

This is due to continuous fan spinning when sleep. Anyone is welcomed to fix these issues. First contact me to do that.

The EFI is for BigSur & Monterey and more, released the efi for each macOS to easy to use of EFI for beginners also. 

EFI Download Link: here

https://github.com/devboloji/Infinix-Hackintosh-Opencore-Guide

You can follow me on facebook

You can follow me on telegram

Thanks to the OpenCore Team, Olarila Team, SAITEJA for testing, AMD Team, Mieze, btwise, and also ME ofcourse.

Edited by Sai Dev ji
added changelog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2022 at 10:50 AM, Sai Dev ji said:

DEVICE SPECS:

wifi, bluetooth, trackpad and every thing working except imessage and facetime

Use it for BigSur for best, For Monterey, change the wifi and bluetooth kexts.

https://github.com/devboloji/Infinix-Hackintosh-Guide-Opencore_INBook_X1_XL11_i3-/releases/tag/v1.0

Thanks to the OpenCore Team, Olarila Team, SAITEJA, AMD Team, Mieze, btwise, and also me ofcourse.

Can you please tell me that how’s the performance of this laptop how it is doing battery backup and performance as I’m planning to buy i5 or i7 slimbook varient….

Happy if you be in touch ok any social platform :)

Edited by mithu. prince

@mithu. prince I am using i3 infinix model..The performance is quite same and you can see the smoothness more than  windows .. 

Battery gives u atleast 5 or 6hours if u use casual or mid usage.  But if you use it as for the Android development like android studio, You will get 3 to 4 and half hours..

and its not good to buy that slim edition, I heard some thing like they used the cheap qualitly display, and you will see the very heating issues in Slim edition and also they removed some ports ....

In infinx x1, the built quality is good and you may get very low heat than Slim editon. 

I didn't buy the Slim editon. And this is my thoughts about slim.. I think you got your answers..

and you can touch on social media..like facebook and telegram.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Marwan Magdy said:

Thanks a lot , can u mention wifi and bluetooth kexts for Monterey ?

https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless/itlwm

• Thanks 1

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Hi Sai Devji & Maldon

I have an infinix xi slim with core i5 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1with Icelake Smart Sound Technology Audio Controller.

Using you efi folder everything works fine, except I don't have sound/audio as no device is recognized. I have attempted using  the alc id as 26 or 99 and used your latest oc 0.8.4,0.8.5 efi folders but no audio still.

Rest video, track pad, battery, cameras all work fine.

The config plist of ALC 1.76 does have info on this audio device, do i need a config.plist or kext patch.

or is something needed in bios setting?

Could you help me set up to get the audio working.

Thanks in advance

Edited by levomac

On 6/29/2022 at 10:50 AM, Sai Dev ji said:

DEVICE SPECS:

wifi, bluetooth, trackpad and every thing working.

Use it for BigSur & Monterey for best, For Monterey, bluetooth is also fixed.

Issues: 1.If you make sleep for long hours, The laptop shutdowns and to boot up, to bootup your device you need to plug in the charge like macbook.

But you can make sleep to for 1 to 3 hours(but you will lose 3 to 7 percentage for every hour when  you put your device into sleep.

This is due to continuous fan spinning when sleep. Anyone is welcomed to fix these issues. First contact me to do that.

The EFI is for BigSur & Monterey and more, released the efi for each macOS to easy to use of EFI for beginners also. 

https://github.com/devboloji/Infinix-Hackintosh-Opencore-Guide

You can follow me on facebook

You can follow me on telegram

If there is anything/issue, report or get help in Telegram group 

Thanks to the OpenCore Team, Olarila Team, SAITEJA for testing, AMD Team, Mieze, btwise, and also ME ofcourse.

Hi Sai Devji & Maldon

I have an infinix xi slim with core i5 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1with Icelake Smart Sound Technology Audio Controller.

Using you efi folder everything works fine, except I don't have sound/audio as no device is recognized. I have attempted using  the alc id as 26 or 99 and used your latest oc 0.8.4,0.8.5 efi folders but no audio still.

Rest video, track pad, battery, cameras all work fine.

The config plist of ALC 1.76 does have info on this audio device, do i need a config.plist or kext patch.

or is something needed in bios setting?

Could you help me set up to get the audio working.

Thanks in advance

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, levomac said:
I don't have sound/audio as no device is recognized

https://www.olarila.com/topic/6074-guide-easy-audio-solution-with-applealc-clover-and-opencore/

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

9 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

Hi maldon ,

I am familiar with this, but with hackintool there is no codec shown as the sound tab turns up empty.

with your run me it shows

No audio codec detected!!no audio codecs found!
Be sure to have AppleHDA or VoodooHDA somewere.

I have used layout id 26 and 99 with apple alc.kext  latest version. this is as per the efi posted  by devbolji.

Attached is my ioreg, hackintool screen shot, and audio detection by your run me .

https://www.upload.ee/files/14548316/MacBook_Air.zip.html

Please have a look, rest all works.

AudioDeviceName.txt.zip

Hey, thanks for the post, I have installed the Ventura version of MacOS on Infinix X2, the installation process is very easy until it goes to the desktop but I have a problem with the internal audio, mic, camera that doesn't work can someone help me please