rjjd

Mavericks won't boot after installation

HI, i use normally for my DELL laptops the "osxlatitude" manual for installing Lion or Mountain Lion.

The installation is done as written below but i need some help for finalizing my installation

Procedure installing Mavericks is:

1:Clean install with MyHack usb with bootpack D830 nvidia included. OK

2:Boot from usb to startup Mavericks OK..

3: Installing usb wireless card for internet access OK..

4: EDP package for D830 nvidia downloaded and installed OK

5: Chameleon wizard startup used another one as i had in the first place ( now working ) and update Chameleon version to 2263 OK.. [[ I activated button Update and also activate button lower --update more bootloader witch is standard NOT activated -- OK..

6: Reboot now the laptop with no usb stick Myhack attached to it. NOT OK error message shown Can find file.. press a key to continue..

Nothing happens.. When i press spacebar and boot with -x -v flags i see error message appear left upper side "mach-0 file has bad magic". I switched yesterday evening the Samsung 320GB HD into in OCZ SSD with 240 GB size.

This SSD i was using recently on my hackingtosh desktop installed with Mountain Lion and worked perfectly.. So this one is also OK..

Question remains:: Why can i cannot boot up the Mavericks software???

I see also that when the laptop startup with flags -v -x in the left upper side KernelCache ignored stated while when i boot from usb Myhack stick is shown Kernel Cached loaded .. Perhaps this has some thing to do with it?

I am that close by the installation of Mavericks.. Who can help me out? Who is the wizard who can help me out?