Parpiyev Baxromjon

Desktop CoffeeLake Mac OS 13 Ventura successfully implemented.

Hi Forum Fellows I had a little trouble installing problems. I did on many sites and forums written but none of them helped. But I succeeded. I want to hang out with you.

My motherboard is the Asus Prime Z390-A
Core i5 9400F
DDR4 32gb
AMD Radeon RX 570 4 GB

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d3o5aX6IECcQy9IF58My31DBDv1nq3fQ/view?usp=sharing

• Administrators

Olarila EFI folders is updated for that

EFI.Opencore.Desktop.CoffeeLake.zip

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators

DNS. i uploaded now.

EFI above is direct link.

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators
9 hours ago, limyingpio said:

Can you fix my EFI for Ventura? 

Just download here

https://www.olarila.com/topic/5676-hackintosh-efi-folders-for-all-chipsets-clover-and-opencore/

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

On 6/11/2022 at 2:29 PM, Parpiyev Baxromjon said:

I check well But I read a lot of information on this site Thank you!

What Maldon was saying was that Your personal EFI success above is good news for YOU!  But there is a Olarila premade EFI that is recommended to the General Public respectively bcuz of the versatility of so many different systems the premade Olarila EFI Folders are made to accommodate these versatilities whereas Yours may or may not per/se.  Have a Good Day  

On 6/11/2022 at 2:17 PM, Parpiyev Baxromjon said:

I tried it and it didn't work and then I made it myself.

Not being rude or anything im just curious after looking at your efi It appears that you used the standard OLARILA.aml in your acpi folder to boot with,which means Maldons EFI Folder for 300 SERIES worked for you. But its surprising that you were able to boot at all bcuz the config plist had a few 4 to 5 different "tools and "drivers" that were inside the tools and drivers folder but were not accounted for in the plist at all,being as "fickle" as open core is about having a organized plist im very surprised that you didnt get kernel panicked and bcuz you had sucess you said thats whats baffled me because the state of your config plist is very disorganized. It must have been that OLARILA SSDT aml file that pulled thru! Im always trying to learn so take it wrong im not trying to insult you im just curious as to why that worked 

20 minutes ago, rickiethadragon said:

What Maldon was saying was that Your personal EFI success above is good news for YOU!  But there is a Olarila premade EFI that is recommended to the General Public respectively bcuz of the versatility of so many different systems the premade Olarila EFI Folders are made to accommodate these versatilities whereas Yours may or may not per/se.  Have a Good Day  

Not being rude or anything im just curious after looking at your efi It appears that you used the standard OLARILA.aml in your acpi folder to boot with,which means Maldons EFI Folder for 300 SERIES worked for you. But its surprising that you were able to boot at all bcuz the config plist had a few 4 to 5 different "tools and "drivers" that were inside the tools and drivers folder but were not accounted for in the plist at all,being as "fickle" as open core is about having a organized plist im very surprised that you didnt get kernel panicked and bcuz you had sucess you said thats whats baffled me because the state of your config plist is very disorganized. It must have been that OLARILA SSDT aml file that pulled thru! Im always trying to learn so take it wrong im not trying to insult you im just curious as to why that worked 

Nice setup though !