frankjasmin

Trackpad "click select" not working and wifi internet speed super slow.

Hi, I succesfully installed "High Sierra" on a Toshiba P755 and it's working fine I guess, the only issues I'm currently having is that I can't select anything with the touchpad, meaning the touchpad does work but I can't click on anything, the touchpad is a synaptics, I use a usb mouse because of that. The other problem I'm having is that wifi speed is super slow and would like to fix it somehow, the wifi card is an atheros ar9485 and I'm using IO80211Family.kext if that helps. Thank you very much.

• Administrators

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators

this wifi is not good

the best is change this card. use broadcom

trackpad is just a correct kext. check what trackpad u have

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Trackpad is a synaptics, I verified it and I've tried every kext that's supposed to work with my trackpad and clicking never works. Thank you for a fast reply, one last question regarding the wifi card, is it a problem with compatibility with macos? because I've installed linux and windows on this laptop and the wifi card works at top speed. Sorry, I'm very new to macos.