mike146

Installation fails at the end !

Hi ! I used the USB bootable file you put on this forum , but at the end of the installation there is an error telling :Install Failed : Error Domain=PKInstallErrorDomain Code=121 "An error occured while updating system extension information" and operation couldn't be completed (kextcache error 71.)

I already tried to boot with -x -v GraphicsEnabler=No , renamed the kexts i added to boot ( actually i could boot without it )

PS : i deleted some of Bluetooth kexts , is it for that?

PS 2 : i'm installing it on the same USB where the installation is but in another partition of 10go

Thanks !

hello

is not good idea, install in same media..

and u delete the bluetooth kext why ?

u should delete instead ..

appleintelhd4000 and appleintelhd*capri

and boot

-f -v

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Thanks for the reply , but i try first onto the same media ( a key usb ) to be sure i can install it without problem on my HDD.

I deleted the bluetooth kexts because that was the last thing i saw when my boot was failing , i will try your solution , thank you.

PS : what you're telling me to delete is it "all the kext with a name looking alike" or exactly those names? Because i haven't those kexts.

I added before AppleIntelFramebuffercapri and AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.

By the way i added them with Transmac going into System/library/extension but i see that if i use the windows default explorer i have the EFI folder then clover and kexts, what should i do captain' ? xD

PS 2 : When i tried to install it onto this USB but from another , only my USB 2.0 ( but not my 3.0 ) is recognized so i don't know what to do except repartition my HDD ( but i don't want to lose windows files ).

PS 3 : Using transmac i'm not able to delete the kexts , i don't understand why... Edit : it delete the files in the kext folders but not the files themselves.

hello

man .. i think u should read about what u are trying to install.. it seem u think u have a mac.. is not the case..

u have a hack

and should read the image guide u download.. many answers are there..

and here in forum

guides and tutorials

mac os x is for mac and developed exclusivey for mac

hack mac os x is 99 % of reading, googling, persistency and 1 % of luck u hardware be compatible..

if this last .. is not in u plans.. my advice is hack mac os x is not for u..

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

My OS X Files 

hello

only i want to say.. u must read about hack mac os x

now u mess the image

burn it again

in u config.. the problem is graphics..

so must remove appleintelhd4000

and appleintelhd*capri

the * is to complete what is missing

this is common in every OS commands, unix , linux , windows

this is terminal commands

and boot the installer without caches

if u are using 10.8.5 by default the loader is clover.. if u hit 1 in the boot of the pen it goes to chameleon

if u use chameleon

-f -v GraphicsEnabler=No

and read about u graphics

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3111

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3101

and no double post

good hack

My OS X Files 

Thanks for reply , i just added a reply on the other thread but i think my problem is related to something else finally , it's about the kext i deleted and re-added i think , take a look at the other thread i explained it all there.

Sorry for double post i didn't know.