crusher

Turn off monitor before installation on Mavericks 10.9 DP

I have a problem to begin installing Mavericks, i use a MyHack.I always turn off the monitor after displaying the logo(Message no signal).Will not let me start the installation.I'use a flag -v -f but nothing.

My Mother board GA-Z77X-UD3H,video card HD 6570 1GB SSD Samsung 840 120Gb ram 12Gb.Thank you.I post a video leather.

Mobo: GA-Z90 M Gaming CPU: i9 9900K RAM: 16GB Kingstone NVMe: Samsung 970 250GB SanDisk SSD: 500GB

I have a problem to begin installing Mavericks, i use a MyHack.I always turn off the monitor after displaying the logo(Message no signal).Will not let me start the installation.I'use a flag -v -f but nothing.

My Mother board GA-Z77X-UD3H,video card HD 6570 1GB SSD Samsung 840 120Gb ram 12Gb.Thank you.I post a video leather.

Hi there, you need to check your settings in your board bios and make sure it is under the required(right) settings, Example: If you have discrete video set video under PCIe and If you have Intel HD set video to GPU or similar Make sure to save the settings and then try again

Your not getting video signal cause ur settings is wrong.

Good Luck with hack

Hi there, you need to check your settings in your board bios and make sure it is under the required(right) settings, Example: If you have discrete video set video under PCIe and If you have Intel HD set video to GPU or similar Make sure to save the settings and then try again

Your not getting video signal cause ur settings is wrong.

Good Luck with hack

you should try with the bootflags 'GraphicsEnabler=Yes' and 'darkwake=0'

Hello

Try boot with -x

About Myhack… We don’t give support to it and any other All-in-One Post-installer.

If you want, you can read our post-installation and do all things manually: http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1713

You’ll have a OSX running 99% if you know what adjust and when adjust. This is my advice.