T3M

Mojave DSDT improvements to fix Logic Pro X 10.5.1 No Playhead

Hi There,

I have been a hackintosh user for 10+ years but its always a struggle. I now use Clover and a DSDT I found in the TonyMac archive.

I have recently updated to Mojave and updated my SMBIOS to match.

My hardware will go no further with OSX because of metal, but I am happy on Mojave and Logic 10.5.1 however I just got this installed and there is no playhead showing in Logic which is such a pain as I really would like 10.5 as its such a game changer. I have seen this problems elsewhere and on this forum. I never realised people offered to help patch for a fee and should have done this years ago. Happy to donate for some help.

Is there a patch you can help with to get the playhead working? Also whilst there, to improve my performance generally? I appreciate the MOBO is old but I have loads of RAM & a great CPU and don't want to change anything really having invested so much in this over the years.

Performance is okay. I only have issues with not being sure if I have the Fans working well, as they seem to run the whole time. but otherwise audio / ethernet / firewire / bluetooth is all great. Power Management / shutdown is intermittent. Most times it hangs on shutdown but since I upgraded to Mojave and updated my Clover it has been better. but only 50% of the time. Also I havent used the latest version of clover as when I tried upgrading the machine wont bott so I reverted to 5070 which works okay? Also not a massive fan of the theme it loads with, but that's being pedantic!

Thanks in advance, let me know what I need to do to get help.

HARDWARE:

MBoard: Gigabyte - GA-EX58-DS4

Processor: Intel Core i7-990X Extreme Edition 3.46GHz Six Core

Graphics: Dell AMD Radeon R7 250 2GB/DVI/Display Port/Video PCIe
Graphics Card

I cant attach my EFI as too large - I have upped here: https://we.tl/t-0ikhJzIpq9