startrek

[MAGICAL FIX ]Catalina Olarila Freezing on HP Z440 workstation

On 4/16/2022 at 1:33 PM, MaLd0n said:

u need catalina+ for generate it with only AMD GPU

1 - Hello MaLd0n Im Now on Catalina latest build available not Beta tester and with Hackintool Patch added like Nvram=2048 that I don't understand but added correctly to the Config.plist My Catalina So Far It's Running without Freezings...Let's Hope It Keeps Running This Way.......!!!!!!! the videocard is Nvidia GT710 ....however on my system Firefox give me the 99% of Freezings problems......

2 - Latest Try and See :  sudo nvram boot-args="vm_compressor=2"    from Terminal and rebooted Let's see what happens..... :)

Seems that all that freezing was due to : Jdownloader2 and maybe firefox bugs....avoiding to use this programs No Freeze so far....Hope keeps so Good...!!!!!!

Have a Good Day Everyone..!!!!!

Edited by startrek

Hello Mald0n and Everyone else...!!!!

After All This Trouble Try and See ...I Do confirm that Jdownloader 2  the most and Firefox caused to my Hp Z440 workstation Hackintosh Olarila Catalina ALL THAT FREEZING..... Now with Your Updated EFI there are no More Frequent Freezings.... I have seen that with original poisoned apple hardware there are many problems....Macos it's Not the most advanced OS in the Universe and as all human things well well far from perfection...... I Do Appreciate MaLd0n and Olarila Team for the help and wish U all : Have a Good Day Ahead ...!!!!! :)  

Hello MaLd0n Here is a Miracle !!!

Have updated the Catalina to the latest version of beta 19H1915 then updated with Hackintool the Cputsync to the latest version and tryed to update to Monterey 12.3.1 Via installer....there were many many reboot but I m Now on Monterey 12.3.1.........For my HP Z440 workstation It's a MIRACLE and Your EFI it's the One who made it possible...... Keep trying let's see what happens......I'll Let U know.... Many Many Many Thks to U MaLd0n....!!!!!!!!  :)

MountEfi.command asked to update Python then Parallels asked to reboot the machine for the changes for the new OS but  not start working anymore... Running this message from Mojave now.......MalD0n have U some suggestion to make it boot on Monterey 12.3.1 !?!?!?.... it doesnt boot with the usbpen with the installer and the EFI that make it possible to install MOnterey....!!!!!!!

Edited by startrek

From Olarila Catalina Beta 18H1919 to Monterey  Beta 12.4...... :)

Going to see what happens when I reboot........ so far 10 minutes on Monterey 12.4 on HP Z440 Workstation !!!!!!!! :)

I Did Olarila repair before reboot and at boot booted from Preload at the third time I m again on Monterey 12.4 it's not smooth if Maldon have something to say i could try to from catalina beta to big sur beta maybe it's a little smoother....!!!!! :)

Edited by startrek

Changed strategy....Installed Linux Mint with Parallels and running Jdownloader2 on linux mint to avoid freezings...so far it's all good.....with Monterey it started but was No Smooth too hard to work good....Maybe would try with Big sur what happens somewhere in the near future...!!!!! Have a good Day Everyone....!!!! :)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I Think It's time to Stop this sh@t of Hackintosh on my HP Z440 workstation even with MOjave after 2 or 3 Hours Go IN Freezing whatever EFI I Use....Super THks MaLd0n if U havent any else to try Going back to Pop Os or whatever Linux with Quickemu I have Mojave Catalina and Monterey running it's not exactly the same but Too Many Problems with Hackintosh.....Have a Good Day Everyone !!!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Edited by startrek
  • Like 1

Last Try connected PC mackintosh Olarila Catalina HP Z440 workstation via UsbDongle with Wireless USB Adapter-V14.pkg just in case the kext drivers were not perfect ...I have seen that updating the old ones I have no more connection to internet...so far is good let's see what happens....!!!!! to be continued....... :)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Need to try longer but so far it's No Freeze...!!!!! :)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

freezing Problem seems to have Vanished..............

Now Updated to :: Beta version macOS 10.15.7 (19H2009)

All Running Good So Far 3 June 2022....

\\//_  Long Life and Prosperity  :)

Edited by startrek

Hello Everyone !!!

After have setted on Bios Boot : Disable Legacy support and Disable Secure Boot

But most important was : IDLE POWER SAVINGS from extended to NORMAL !!!!!!

Updated the bios to the latest one available : M60 v.02.59 03/31/2022

the Hackintosh Catalina Olarila on HP Z440 workstation latest Beta available seems to be STABLE.......Have a good day everyone...!!!!!!

Edited by startrek
  • Like 1

@MaLd0n : Please give me some suggestion Being Hackintosher is a hard work ..!!!

I have all Good and stable running with latest Catalina , latest Bios on hp z440 workstation and trayed to install in 2 SSD on one Zorin 16 Ultimate on the other Sparkylinux Multimedia so i enabled on the bios the VTd iommu the one that should be disabled with Hackintosh did all to obtain get passtrough on : https://gitlab.com/risingprismtv/single-gpu-passthrough/-/wikis/home and all working good with virtual machine manager with windows 10 and even Catalina and Monterey...when have all done decided to disable the VTd on Bios to return on Olarila Hackintosh but all the Start process stopped at the point that should appear the white apple and then write the password ALL BLACK SCREEN  so I took the Usbpen of installation with the first EFI not your EFI working good and even letting me if I wanted to update to Monterey and even Ventura and with the old EFI could entry on Catalina have to put the old efi of the usbpen but again the Catalina starting again to Freese...Oh My God that dont exist...!!!!!! I didnt change anithing on Bios settings are the same that had always worked but with your EFI U gave to me unable to enter on Catalina....!!!!!

Please could U understand what could have happended...there is a way to reenable to start Catalina with Your tweaked EFI.....!?!? If U happen to have an idea a suggestion please let me know Hackintosh is good when it works but it's full of Problems.....OK Have a Good Day Everyone and If U know the answer to my problem please Let me know...Very Thks !!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HAVE RESET PRAM AND NOW I AM ABLE TO USE AGAIN EFI MALDON WORKING GOOD.....Let's Hope It Keeps Working Good...Nave a Good Day Everyone...it's a hard work to be hackintosher  !!!!!

OK    M I R A C L E    all running Good  Again...!!!! Thks MaLd0n...!!!!

Edited by startrek

Hello Everyone have a good day !!!!

This Hp Z440 workstation with nvidia gt710 must not be an ideal machine to make Hackintos...it keeps Freezing Randomly at any momente if U have a download that last for more than 2 or 3 hours it's 90% likely Catalina Freezes....!!!!

So actually tryng to install Monterey The New Way with Proxmox 721.....I'm going to tell how it's going !!!!!

Hard to be a hackintosher....!!!!!

• Administrators
On 3/27/2022 at 6:06 AM, startrek said:

Maximum Cpu Speed Always active at !00 % at the moment

is about kernel quirk. AppleXcpmExtraMsrs or AppleXcpmForceBoost

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

@MaLd0n   Reinstalled to SSD of 240 gb using APFS maiuscole e minuscole updated to latest version non beta and seems all good...ill Avoided to install Jdownloader 2 and other applications not necessary I'll  let U know so far is all good No Freeze....!!!!!

Edited by startrek

@MaLd0n Keeps Freezing !!! Have U another EFI to try to solve the problem otherwise should go totally to Linux with Proxmox New Way I have problem to passtrough it's not all that easy the total passtrough....Please let me know something Thks !!!!

There is another strange thing happening on Update once I ha the option to Update to Monterey and later to Ventura Now It shows No Updates can stay only on Catalina !?!? I am telling this only to help if possible understand what is happening...Have a Good Day Ahead..!!!!!

• Administrators

Hey

I'm using Olarila efi folder. No problem at all. Just work fine.

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

9 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

Hey

I'm using Olarila efi folder. No problem at all. Just work fine.

Ok MaLd0n but on your hardware not mine....!?!?!? the problem is on my harware have U an answer or not please otherwise going back permanently to linux..have a good day ahead

On Linux Zorin 16 Ultimate, Ubuntu LTS, SparkyLinux multimedia NO FREEZING I am really sorry for this happening but when U do a long download is 100% it would freeze and have to force stop.... Dear MaLd0n if U happen to suggest something i will try otherwise stay always on linux i installed Catalina even Monterey on Virtual Manager Machine and Go it's non the same as installed directly on the hardware but runs good...OK Thks !!!!!

Edited by startrek

@MaLd0n Changed from nvidia Gt710 to nvidia quadro k2200 4 gb gddr5  and reinstalled catalina but with the old EFI with the new EFI MaLd0n the install dont start ....So Far is all good as stability keep trying and let U know...Have a Good Day Everyone ...!!!!

FINALLY a NO FREEZING OLARILA CATALINA HACKINTOSH !!!! with VGA QUADRO NVIDIA K2200 4 GB GDDR5  instead of using Nvidia gt710 don't know why but it works and using the original Olarila efi not the EFI Mald0n latest....!!!! :)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Was using gt710 for the better graphics but I am really surprised that now going back to quadro Nvidia k2200 it's another computer much Faster really see great improvement in speed U never stop to learn something and hackintosh it's a very very problematic world...!!!!

I'M so Glad to have a Very Stable hackintosh Very Thks to MaLd0n to have created this site and asking U NaLd0n maybe in the near future giving support  with Hackintosh via Proxmox and passtrough VGA usb audio and brm easy to do....!)!)!) :)

Edited by startrek

Uhmmmm had to go back to gt710 otherwise all black screen when seeing video..!!!! but the strangest thing is that I was using western WD wd blue ssd 500 gb and trying to fresh reinstall it do stop don't want to install on this ssd...have to use a Kingston 400 240gb and a crucial ssd 240gb and here the installation went Good...Really don't understand MISTERY so Far it's all good and using the old EFI olarila  not the latest EFI MaLd0n....I keep understanding  nothing however so far No Freezing...I hope keeps running so Good...Have a Good Day Everyone :)

NOW IT'S PERFECT AS IF IT WERE A ORIGINAL  MAC PRO :)

Edited by startrek

@MaLd0n From when I reinstalled Olarila Catalina on both Kingston 400 240 gb and crucial 240 gb with the first EFI catalina not the latest EFI Catalina U gave to me I have a PERFECT HACKINTOSH running SUPER FAST AND WELL  and NO FREEZING anymore on my HP Z440 workstation with Nvidia Gt710 ( with quadro nvidia k2200 4 gb gddr5 NO VIDEO BLACK SCREEN)....

(I do really appreciate MaLd0n dont know how I HAD all the problems i had so far maybe there was some incompatibility with SSD WD WD BLUE 512 GB but i dont understand how did let me to install Catalina ...!?!?)

:)

Edited by startrek

• Administrators
5 hours ago, startrek said:

SSD WD WD BLUE 512 GB

nvme or ahci disk?

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

On 9/25/2022 at 4:25 PM, MaLd0n said:

nvme or ahci disk?

@MaLd0n Dont know ( Now They dont let me install anymore on this but before my Olarila Catalina was installed on this SDD..Magic of Hackintosh :) )  Take a look in the dragged photo as U can see from yourself :)  Confirm that Olarila Catalina latest version is Running Very Fast and Flawlessly on my HP Z440 Workstation and I AM VERY HAPPY for that ...Have a Good day ahead.... :)

IMG_20220927_113654.jpg.zip

• Administrators
1 hour ago, startrek said:

@MaLd0n Sorry for Olarila Hackintosh... dont know why if it is a malfunctioning hardware but on Linux It never FREEZES so and Right Now anothere Freezeing I STOP HACKINTOSH i am really sorry but U cant use a PC THAT KEEPS FREEZING....Have a Good Day Everyone

u tested all hardware?

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

MAGICAL FIX ( I DO NOT KNOW HOW AND WHY WORKS BUT IT WORKS FAST AND NO FREEZING to U MaLd0n say or explain how is it possible [if  I delete NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext the system return INSTABLE ] Misteryes of Hackintosh andnot only these with this EFI cant install on SSD wv 512 gb Western Digital )

I did also : Olarila repair.app , from terminal : sudo trim force enable and installed Volta 1.2.6 to enable Performance of the CPU

EFI WORKING NO FREEZE MIRACLE !!!!!!! on SSD kingston 400 240 gb and anothere kigston SV300SV37A240G

On kexts\Other:

AirportBrcmFixup.kext
AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext
CpuTscSync.kext
IntelMausi.kext
Lilu.kext
LucyRTL8125Ethernet.kext
NoTouchID.kext
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext
NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext
NVMeFix.kext
RealtekRTL8100.kext
RealtekRTL8111.kext
RtWlanU.kext
RtWlanU1827.kext
SATA-unsupported.kext
SmallTreeIntel82576.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
VirtualSMC.kext
VoodooPS2Controller.kext
WhateverGreen.kext
XHCI-unsupported.kext

All these kexts updated to the latest version with execption of: airportBrcmFixup.kext-------intelMausiEthernet.kext because updating these ones NO INTERNET WORKING !!!!!

config.plist :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>ACPI</key>
    <dict>
        <key>AutoMerge</key>
        <false/>
        <key>DSDT</key>
        <dict>
            <key>Debug</key>
            <false/>
            <key>Fixes</key>
            <dict>
                <key>DeleteUnused</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixDarwin7</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixHDA</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixHPET</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixIPIC</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixMutex</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixRTC</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixRegions</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixShutdown</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixTMR</key>
                <true/>
            </dict>
            <key>Name</key>
            <string>DSDT.aml</string>
            <key>Patches</key>
            <array>
                <dict>
                    <key>Comment</key>
                    <string>Fix bug boot</string>
                    <key>Count</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Disabled</key>
                    <false/>
                    <key>Find</key>
                    <data>oAqTU1RBUwE=</data>
                    <key>Replace</key>
                    <data>oAqRCv8L//8=</data>
                    <key>Skip</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>Comment</key>
                    <string>CUU0</string>
                    <key>Count</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Disabled</key>
                    <false/>
                    <key>Find</key>
                    <data>cA1DUFVTQ0swAENVVTA=</data>
                    <key>Replace</key>
                    <data>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=</data>
                    <key>Skip</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>Comment</key>
                    <string>CUU1</string>
                    <key>Count</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Disabled</key>
                    <false/>
                    <key>Find</key>
                    <data>cA1DUFVTQ0sxAENVVTE=</data>
                    <key>Replace</key>
                    <key>Skip</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>Comment</key>
                    <string>CUU2</string>
                    <key>Count</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Disabled</key>
                    <false/>
                    <key>Find</key>
                    <data>cA1DUFVTQ0syAENVVTI=</data>
                    <key>Replace</key>
                    <key>Skip</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>Comment</key>
                    <string>CUU3</string>
                    <key>Count</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Disabled</key>
                    <false/>
                    <key>Find</key>
                    <data>cA1DUFVTQ0szAENVVTM=</data>
                    <key>Replace</key>
                    <key>Skip</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                </dict>
            </array>
            <key>ReuseFFFF</key>
            <false/>
        </dict>
        <key>DisableASPM</key>
        <true/>
        <key>FixHeaders</key>
        <false/>
        <key>FixMCFG</key>
        <false/>
        <key>HaltEnabler</key>
        <true/>
        <key>SSDT</key>
        <dict>
            <key>DropOem</key>
            <false/>
            <key>Generate</key>
            <dict>
                <key>APLF</key>
                <false/>
                <key>APSN</key>
                <false/>
                <key>CStates</key>
                <false/>
                <key>PStates</key>
                <false/>
                <key>PluginType</key>
                <false/>
            </dict>
            <key>NoDynamicExtract</key>
            <false/>
            <key>NoOemTableId</key>
            <false/>
        </dict>
        <key>smartUPS</key>
        <false/>
    </dict>
    <key>Boot</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Arguments</key>
        <string>npci=0x2000 dart=0 -no_compat_check alcid=1 -v</string>
        <key>CustomLogo</key>
        <false/>
        <key>Debug</key>
        <false/>
        <key>DefaultLoader</key>
        <string>boot.efi</string>
        <key>DefaultVolume</key>
        <string>LastBootedVolume</string>
        <key>Legacy</key>
        <string>PBR</string>
        <key>NeverDoRecovery</key>
        <true/>
        <key>NeverHibernate</key>
        <true/>
        <key>Secure</key>
        <false/>
        <key>Timeout</key>
        <integer>10</integer>
        <key>XMPDetection</key>
        <integer>-1</integer>
    </dict>
    <key>CPU</key>
    <dict>
        <key>HWPEnable</key>
        <true/>
        <key>HWPValue</key>
        <string>0x0D</string>
        <key>Type</key>
        <string>0x0A01</string>
        <key>UseARTFrequency</key>
        <false/>
    </dict>
    <key>Devices</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Audio</key>
        <dict>
            <key>AFGLowPowerState</key>
            <true/>
            <key>ResetHDA</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>
        <key>LANInjection</key>
        <false/>
        <key>NoDefaultProperties</key>
        <false/>
        <key>Properties</key>
        <dict>
            <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>enable-hdmi20</key>
                <data>AQAAAA==</data>
                <key>framebuffer-fbmem</key>
                <data>AACQAA==</data>
                <key>framebuffer-patch-enable</key>
                <data>AQAAAA==</data>
                <key>framebuffer-stolenmem</key>
                <data>AAAwAQ==</data>
                <key>framebuffer-unifiedmem</key>
                <data>AAAAgA==</data>
            </dict>
        </dict>
        <key>USB</key>
        <dict>
            <key>AddClockID</key>
            <true/>
            <key>FixOwnership</key>
            <true/>
            <key>HighCurrent</key>
            <false/>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>
        <key>UseIntelHDMI</key>
        <false/>
    </dict>
    <key>GUI</key>
    <dict>
        <key>EmbeddedThemeType</key>
        <string>Dark</string>
        <key>Hide</key>
        <array>
            <string>Preboot</string>
        </array>
        <key>KbdPrevLang</key>
        <true/>
        <key>Mouse</key>
        <dict>
            <key>Enabled</key>
            <true/>
            <key>Mirror</key>
            <false/>
            <key>Speed</key>
            <integer>8</integer>
        </dict>
        <key>ShowOptimus</key>
        <true/>
        <key>Theme</key>
        <string>Olarila</string>
    </dict>
    <key>Graphics</key>
    <dict>
        <key>EDID</key>
        <dict>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <false/>
        </dict>
        <key>Inject</key>
        <dict>
            <key>ATI</key>
            <false/>
            <key>Intel</key>
            <false/>
            <key>NVidia</key>
            <false/>
        </dict>
        <key>NvidiaSingle</key>
        <false/>
        <key>RadeonDeInit</key>
        <false/>
    </dict>
    <key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
    <dict>
        <key>AppleIntelCPUPM</key>
        <true/>
        <key>AppleRTC</key>
        <true/>
        <key>Debug</key>
        <false/>
        <key>DellSMBIOSPatch</key>
        <false/>
        <key>EightApple</key>
        <true/>
        <key>KernelLapic</key>
        <true/>
        <key>KernelPm</key>
        <true/>
        <key>KernelXCPM</key>
        <false/>
        <key>KextsToPatch</key>
        <array>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>USB port limit patch</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>g72M/v//EA==</data>
                <key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
                <false/>
                <key>MatchOS</key>
                <string>10.11.x</string>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCIPCI</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>g72M/v//Gw==</data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>USB port limit patch</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>g710////EA==</data>
                <false/>
                <key>MatchOS</key>
                <string>10.12.x</string>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCIPCI</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>g710////Gw==</data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>USB port limit patch by PMHeart</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>g32IDw+DpwQAAA==</data>
                <false/>
                <key>MatchOS</key>
                <string>10.13.x</string>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>g32ID5CQkJCQkA==</data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>USB port limit patch #1 10.14.x modify by DalianSky(credit ydeng)</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>g/sPDw==</data>
                <false/>
                <key>MatchOS</key>
                <string>10.14.x</string>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHostFamily</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>g/s/Dw==</data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>USB port limit patch #2 10.14.x modify by DalianSky(credit PMHeart)</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>g+MP0w==</data>
                <false/>
                <key>MatchOS</key>
                <string>10.14.x</string>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>g+M/0w==</data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>USB Port limit patch #3 10.14.x modify by DalianSky(credits PMheart)</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>g/sPDw==</data>
                <false/>
                <key>MatchOS</key>
                <string>10.14.x</string>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>g/s/Dw==</data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>USB Port limit patch #4 10.14.x modify by DalianSky(credits PMheart)</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>g/8PDw==</data>
                <false/>
                <key>MatchOS</key>
                <string>10.14.x</string>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>g/8/Dw==</data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>USB Port limit patch #1(credits PMheart)</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>g/sPDw==</data>
                <false/>
                <key>MatchOS</key>
                <string>10.15.x</string>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>g/s/Dw==</data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>USB Port limit patch #2(credits PMheart)</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>g/kPDw==</data>
                <false/>
                <key>MatchOS</key>
                <string>10.15.x</string>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>g/k/Dw==</data>
            </dict>
        </array>
        <key>PanicNoKextDump</key>
        <true/>
    </dict>
    <key>Quirks</key>
    <dict>
        <key>DummyPowerManagement</key>
        <false/>
        <key>ResizeAppleGpuBars</key>
        <integer>-1</integer>
        <key>ThirdPartyDrives</key>
        <true/>
    </dict>
    <key>RtVariables</key>
    <dict>
        <key>BooterConfig</key>
        <string>0x28</string>
        <key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
        <string>0x67</string>
        <key>ROM</key>
        <data>nqqKSRSC</data>
    </dict>
    <key>SMBIOS</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Mobile</key>
        <false/>
        <key>NoRomInfo</key>
        <true/>
        <key>Trust</key>
        <true/>
    </dict>
    <key>SystemParameters</key>
    <dict>
        <key>CustomUUID</key>
        <string>CDCF577A-0DEF-50F1-98D1-B106BBD9C5C7</string>
        <key>InjectKexts</key>
        <true/>
        <key>InjectSystemID</key>
        <true/>
    </dict>
</dict>
</plist>

Edited by startrek

@MaLd0n  I am Very Happy I Do Confirm that with my 2 SSD Kingston with Olarila Catalina Latest version the system is like having an Original Mac Pro all Fast and running Good with NO MORE FREEZING ANYMORE... :)

Edited by startrek
  • Like 1