kirisame

Question about dsdt patches

My motherboard is:

ASUS Rampage iii formula

I found the dsdt patch on the forum, but I have no idea what it does to my original dsdt. Does that patch fix the sleep problem?

How do I suppose to find out what effect does the patch gives?

Thank you.

hello

maybe trying it ??

but DSDT is not god... it helps but.. the hardware must be compatible.. and must be well config...

DSDT is u bios optimized for the mac os x.. must use also the right kext for u hardware..

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

hello

maybe trying it ??

but DSDT is not god... it helps but.. the hardware must be compatible.. and must be well config...

DSDT is u bios optimized for the mac os x.. must use also the right kext for u hardware..

good hack

This:

http://www.tonycrapx86.com/general-help/98081-need-help-troubleshooting-unstable-system-after-install.html#post598811

So yes I tried it, and I didn't see any difference after I applied the dsdt. I think it is because I've installed many kexts so maybe they overwrite dsdt? (I'm very noob at this topic, I don't even understand where do kexts and dsdt kick in and how they cooperate to each other).

My system is unstable, but it could also be because I am overclocking it. Do you think uninstalling kexts would help to stabilize the system? Will install too many kexts affect system stability?

Thank you my friend, your response is very fast.

hello

like i say before.. dsdt is to help the system, is u bios with same patches to optimized the load of mac os x..

never OC a system if in stock speed is not stable.. first u make u system all working good.. then u can try OC...

mac os x is for mac and developed for mac

hack mac os x is 99 % of reading, googling, persistency and 1% of luck u hardware be compatible..

take a good read of the content of guides and tutorial here in forum..

sorry here we don't use the "beast" thing.. here we apply several methods to config every system...

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files