Well MALDON I finally found the best PERFORMANCE at less in my EXPERIANCE with XEONS CPUS other needs to test them self, with your DSDT W/ Plugging 1= Best Power Management on DESKTOP, CPU event throttle to its LOWER CPU state 1.1 but low results in bench performance but w/ the same DSDT and ticking on the PLIST under KERNEL the option APPLE XCPM force Boost reboot and the computer it what it really stays a NITRO boost shot but the down sites its that the CPU won't idle but if you have COOLING and are using an intensive application that require performance that's the quick best to go cause you always can turn it back to safe CPUS live, this information its for others to see and know also experiment with theirs RIGS.

• Administrators

Selected AppleXcpmExtraMsrs and AppleXcpmForceBoost?

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

YES, thanks I seen that and this is my first TIME using this tool and let me tell you man its GREATE very very helpful and simple. Update my LILU and I think open canopy and some other thing that I don't recall now. Open the TOOL it scan by its own if there is an issue you backup your EFI to desktop FIX and Validate that it it keeps everything in sync with the most recent version of OC. Man I was stuck for a while in CATALINA now everything its getting easier this days, Thanks.

I got one disk MONTEREY and the other BIGSUR a CCC partition and TIME machine so Im cover from every corner, Thanks to your DSDT magic, no bunch of SSDT not a BUNCH of Kexts just slim the "FAT JACK".

• Like 1

MALDON good morning at time of my typing, I just got a question in reference of my DSDT made, w/ that dsdt I believe  you said that I don't need USB Kext patch made for my rig? Right, I just want to make sure cause in MONTEREY my Bluetooth its not working and the only USB ports that I use are the BLACK ones that are attach to X99 controller also the TYPE-C one cause I use an APPLE SD card reader and the Type A cause the performance gain when I use a SSD w/ a USB adapter to transfer file quicker from HARD to HARD and also the small wire of the FENVI that its connected in one of the MID board position so if all that its configure like I mention its all good, in which I think it is cause right now Im not using any USB kext of any kind on my EFI kexts folder, let me know if I need to use any, but the ones that mention before are working great .

On the Type-C connector I connect my iPhone and in Preference U see the mA need by the system to supply the iPhone to charge and it reads 2400 mA. and the Type A port I plug the SSD HD and disk speed reads & write 243 mbs.

• Administrators

if u using m onterey need BlueToolFixup

need remap usb check tutorial bellow

https://www.olarila.com/topic/14220-hackintosh-usb-port-mapping-guide-2021-mojave-catalina-bigsur-monterey/

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Walldemar Serbia said:

Only on Monterey right

BlueToolFixup yes

remap usb no. need it

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

1 hour ago, MaLd0n said:

BlueToolFixup yes

remap usb no. need it

Yes, sorry thanks I see what U did the usb below the network port are working as USB 2.0, and the Black ones also working and the Type A and Type C its all good now my fault, Ur the master. 

See I have an Intel 750 @ the U-2 port that I had CATALINA on and I update that then I have a M.2 PCI-e w/ Catalina as a CCC and that was the one that I update alway to Montery and its working like big sur or better but at first it works but when I did some maintenance on the OS after install Like a run OnyX for Monterey I notice that Bluetooth quit working but I haven keep messing with it cause I have seeen that Monterey still have a lot of issue so let it be and decide to fine tune BigSur a lit more, but its all good MAN thanks, I will contribute to the site down the road, "Dejame llenar el Pote" thats an ols saying where I from. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Hey MALDON its me again and Thanks for info posted above , but this time its for me to ask you how to solved the issue here w/ MacPro7,1 Bios cause after while the complete memory configuration was show with no problem all recognise and now from the no where its dropping the 2 module configuration. What should I need to check cause that fix its was gone for while but it came back again.

• Administrators

use iMacPro1,1 smbios. this smbios don't have these problems about memory

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Honestly MALDON, in my opinion this bug its not about SMBIOS well don't get wrong its manifest mainly on MACpro7,1 cause its memory configuration yes but also in my humble opinion it back trace to systems that have got mod their bios to unlocked the MSR that sometimes after you been clearing the NVRAM tikering some other things others start happenings for example this one, and I said cause the problem have solved also have seen the problem in WINDOWS so what I do and don't ask how that could cause no clue, I removed the BIOS chip and battery for a while drain all the power first of course then do the process but everything back reset or clear CMOS ones more and at first boot it might still come back but next boot and when I said boot not resart Cool boot then the problem might go away, but the KEY here is not to reset NVRAM unless U really need to. LESSON LEARN and that what we are here for, TO LEARN from mistakes, THANKS.  

Just now, Walldemar Serbia said:

Honestly MALDON, in my opinion this bug its not about SMBIOS well don't get wrong its manifest mainly on MACpro7,1 cause its memory configuration yes but also in my humble opinion it back trace to systems that have got mod their bios to unlocked the MSR that sometimes after you been clearing the NVRAM tikering some other things others start happenings for example this one, and I said cause the problem have solved also have seen the problem in WINDOWS so what I do and don't ask how that could cause no clue, I removed the BIOS chip and battery for a while drain all the power first of course then do the process but everything back reset or clear CMOS ones more and at first boot it might still come back but next boot and when I said boot not resart Cool boot then the problem might go away, but the KEY here is not to reset NVRAM unless U really need to. LESSON LEARN and that what we are here for, TO LEARN from mistakes, THANKS.  

Oh one more thing I forgot to ask U Im in the process to do a video of the system let me know where I can post the link of the video or the video it self, Thanks again

• Like 1

• Administrators

Enjoy!!!👍

• Haha 1

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Hey MALDON I have got a MB sitting on my shelve for 3 or 4 years and that its a MSI X99A-SLI and that motherboard supports ECC memory and also have a CFG lock option to be disable and enable in BIOS not mOD need it I got two extra CPUS sitting around somewhere HAZWELL-E 5960X type so give me couple of week to gather all the hardware and if I can get it to running I might need to make another custom DSDT for it, it be same SMBIOS 8 core MacPro7,1. I will let know, Thanks. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Walldemar Serbia said:

I will let know, Thanks. 

ok. let me know

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

bt on monterey use BlueToolFixup

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Hey MALDON thanks for promptly answer, but I just find out that when I order the MSI X99A SLI, they send me the PLUS version and there is a different between then two boards the non-plus has a U.2 port, support ECC, register and unregister memory and it has the MSR un-locked feature in BIOS. In the other hand the PLUS version n U.2, no ECC support and no MSR feature in Bios so you do guest I have the PLUS version, its a big disappointment for me because this board don't have that many hardware sharing irq like the ASUS, but that its out the way, but I have a question for you I'm running the RESTRICTED EVENT kext don't I'm supposed to deleted this kext if I have a DSDT made and in it the LPCB fix is been made on my DSDT so there is still a point for me to still use this KEXT, I may ask to you? thanks  

THIS IS GETTING BETTER

scores in GB5: 952-S  13707-M

Edited by Walldemar Serbia

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Walldemar Serbia said:

RESTRICTED EVENT kext

use iMacPro1,1 smbios and remove this kext

• Thanks 1

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Good morning to all on this forum and to you Maldon, and my question is to ask if there is any Hipcups installing this new update, I ask because on my system in which its running very good thanks to you the update hasn't show up on my system preference even my self refreshing the update. I ask is there is any tweak to do the EFI is the security feature needs to be turn on, thanks for any advice guide from to solve this

• Administrators

enable sip

use 00000000

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png