Andelson nicolas Lopez ysabel

I need help with Mac OS installation PLS!!!

I need help with Mac OS installation PLS!!!

Greetings, I have been trying to boot Mac OS with Opencore for two days now, I have followed the complete guide for my processor and some pc features, but without success.

these are the specs of my pc:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz   3.30 GHz

GPU: Nvidia GTX 645

RAM: 12GB DDR3

Follow the guide on opencore for Sandy Bridge tambien segui la gui de la Carpeta " Sandy Bridge " aqui en olarila, tambien las carpeta clover para " Sandy Bridge " pero cuando utilizo las carpetas de clover no me aparece en el boot de UEFI tampoco en el MBR .

I manage to boot with the opencore guide, but when I'm in the opencore selection menu to select the dmg inside the folder "com.apple.recovery.boot" but after a while the white letters don't appear, it just stays black (I waited even more than an hour).

I have Mac OS Catalina installed on a hard drive, I also have another one with Mac OS mojave, but these I installed without problem, I just boot the memory with the images here in olarila, I didn't have to put EFI or CLOVER folders.

So I also tried the MAC OS method, I downloaded the image directly from Apple and created my bootable USB with the necessary format with the GUID partitions and added my previously configured EFI folder to the EFI mounted volume, but when I reboot my computer the USB does not appear to boot, it does not appear in the MBR or UEFI boot.

(I am trying to install big sur)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I am new to this and I do not know many things yet.

EFI.rar

Edited by Andelson nicolas Lopez ysabel

• Administrators

post one photo in error screen

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE