Talha Zahid

Hp Laptop 15s-du2xxx Elan tochpad not working

10 hours ago, Talha Zahid said:

you need to put this kext file in kext folder and download propertree on windows and take a snapshot of EFI folder so that it adds this kext to you config file.. if you dont understand you can check propertree tutorial on youtube.. after this it will show you drives

AHCIPortInjector.kext.zip 2.3 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks bro

On 11/24/2021 at 11:45 AM, Talha Zahid said:

Finally I figured out, its nothing to do with hackintosh its just Intel HP laptops issue that it auto throttles to base speed which was 400 mhz and it was happening on windows also that it randomly drops to 400mhz without any reason

hey You know what I had a similar problem with my pc. MY CHARGER WAS A STANDRD  35 WATT DELL charger but on intel site the ark intel said it needed to be 65 watt in order for it to work corectly. Whic was not a big issue i just had one ordeed for me online and plugged itup it looked identical to the 35 watt charger i had to begib but this was a 65 watt and it cured all that.  (However note:  At least on Windows you can bypss this throttling with a free program called "throttlestop" https://www.techpowerup.com.     It works and makes he processsor work at the speed its supossd to be clocking at.  mine was at 3.10 to 3.6GHZ but with the 35 watt adapter on windows it was 0.79ghz so i was trippin but thatprogram will help on windos im not sure if mac version available.  But what in saying is you problem may be in your adapter plug. its worthlooking into at least

2 minutes ago, rickiethadragon said:

hey You know what I had a similar problem with my pc. MY CHARGER WAS A STANDRD  35 WATT DELL charger but on intel site the ark intel said it needed to be 65 watt in order for it to work corectly. Whic was not a big issue i just had one ordeed for me online and plugged itup it looked identical to the 35 watt charger i had to begib but this was a 65 watt and it cured all that.  (However note:  At least on Windows you can bypss this throttling with a free program called "throttlestop" https://www.techpowerup.com.     It works and makes he processsor work at the speed its supossd to be clocking at.  mine was at 3.10 to 3.6GHZ but with the 35 watt adapter on windows it was 0.79ghz so i was trippin but thatprogram will help on windos im not sure if mac version available.  But what in saying is you problem may be in your adapter plug. its worthlooking into at least

also i 4got 2 mention that in ark intel its refered to as your "TDP" 

• Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 5:53 AM, rickiethadragon said:

also i 4got 2 mention that in ark intel its refered to as your "TDP" 

I will definitely check this out thanks for explaining in detail but I am having 2 chargers and both are 65+ watts and one is orginal.

YEAH NO PROBLEM. Im saying my issue was the charger. But Throttle Stop works but I checked and its not available on macOS. I WILL SE IF I CN FIND A ALTERNATIVE. yOURS MIGHT REQUIRE A 95 WATT CHARGER AND IF ALL YOU HAVE IS 65 OR 35 IT WONT WORK AT FULL SPEED. 

Then again it could be  issue that I know nothing about

On 12/3/2021 at 3:17 PM, Talha Zahid said:

I will definitely check this out thanks for explaining in detail but I am having 2 chargers and both are 65+ watts and one is orginal.

Bro I have successfully installed big Sur in my laptop but the problem is network please help me configure it .

My PCLe wifi card is Realtek 8821ce and 802.11 ac

On 11/24/2021 at 8:05 PM, MaLd0n said:

use Olarila EFI folder for Icelake and use -igfxvesa

Bro installed big Sur but cannot use wifi my PCLe wifi card is Realtek 8821ce , 802.11 ac

On 11/21/2021 at 1:54 AM, Talha Zahid said:

Hey thanks for helping us here bro .. I upgraded to Mont after big Sur and the DSDT you provided me for sleep is not working anymore :(  https://ufile.io/ja0z7r8f. (please check for sleep issue)

also I see the same behaviour of low frequency.. I installed intel gadget and when my charger is plugged and I run some tasks it goes from 2ghz to exact 400 MHz and after unplugging It takes 10-15 minutes to get back to normal

Hi, could you please provide me with a copy of the EFI file? I'm facing the same problem with my Elan 0709 trackpad