cachiputi

[HACKINTOSH] THE REVOLUTION?!?!?

Hi friends,

I just watched this video:

I am stunned, I know that his forms may not be the most correct, but he is more right than a saint (Spanish expression).

I think the way to go is that and honestly watching the video, I am looking forward to learning how to configure and create a Hackintosh tripleBOOT with my PC.

Can we collect all the info here in this forum and kickstart the NEW AGE?!?!?!

She is using;
https://www.proxmox.com/en/proxmox-ve

Thanks.

• Administrators

virtualization

nothing new. many people use it for long time

native ever is the best solution

• Like 3

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

17 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

virtualization

nothing new. many people use it for long time

native ever is the best solution

Hello MaLd0n

Thanks for answering, you who are also an eminence in the Hackintosh world, can you give the PROS and CONS of one thing and the other?
Because this woman seems to give solid arguments ...

Obrigado

• Administrators

this way is used a long time in hackintosh scene. nothing new but is virtualization.

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

this video is just another non-sense way from Margot. 

• Like 2

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

On 10/21/2021 at 6:57 AM, rositaott said:

I use vmware on my first journey on hackintoshing, thanks to olarila group of admins, specially @MaLd0n for providing native solution to experience real mac environment on my PC. :guitar

On 10/21/2021 at 6:57 AM, rositaott said:

I use vmware on my first journey on hackintoshing, thanks to olarila group of admins, specially @MaLd0n for providing native solution to experience real mac environment on my PC. :guitar

There's GOD, Google and Maldon, my very own GOD of Hackintosh

Are we sure that she is using Proxmox as I thought most type 1 hypervisors needed to be connected over the network and didn't even have a UI on the machine that they were running on?

I have tried running macos on a few qemu/kvm vm's with varying degrees of failure, I couldn't get any of them to run with the same resolution or speed as a conventional hackintosh.

On 11/11/2021 at 9:30 AM, JohnM said:

Are we sure that she is using Proxmox as I thought most type 1 hypervisors needed to be connected over the network and didn't even have a UI on the machine that they were running on?

I have tried running macos on a few qemu/kvm vm's with varying degrees of failure, I couldn't get any of them to run with the same resolution or speed as a conventional hackintosh.

Soon you will have to give more information in your videos. Let's see how you configure it and others.

On 11/11/2021 at 2:30 AM, JohnM said:

Is not necessary to be connected, when you make GPU Passthrough on Proxmox it uses your native video card in order to share it with your virtual machine. So you can get full acceleration hardware. Instead of using a virtual GPU With no acceleration.

Cuz of this you might to see slow the experience, because you are not doing GPU Passthrough.

Obviously that YouTuber "Morgonaut" don't wanna share her knowledge freely, she said that "is her work and months of investigation and very hardworking" and blabla bla, she has a personal forum where she offers paid support.

But you don't need this, actually there's many tutorials about it, like this:

This guy shows you how to make your Proxmox Hackintosh from scratch and also he teach you how to make the "Holy Grail" GPU Passthrough.

As Maldon said it's virtual machines, but at difference between VMWare, Parallels, VirtualBox and others is that it uses Hypervisor that uses you hardware most closely, without using external layers of software that makes a virtual machine very slow.

Here are many advantages to use a VM in Proxmox instead of a native install:

- If you wanna use your VM in another Proxmox server, that has a different kind of processor (AMD, Intel), you can make it work just by changing a few lines in config file.

- you can clone the machine and make backups faster.

- If you have a powerful GPU, and if you have several virtual machines, example: A Hackintosh and a windows VMs. So, you can run it at the same time, at different port of your GPU Card, and it makes you have two running machines in separates displays. Additional of it you can install "Barrier" in order to share your mouse and keyboard on both machines.

- Because you are using a special version of OpenCore for virtualization, it makes you adapt your hardware without fighting with kexts (Audio, Network and CPU). As I said before, you must to set GPU Passthrough to get full acceleration.

- Related to last item, Is very useful in order not to fight at buying time, you get rid of buying the right compatible  components to build your Hackintosh. So it makes your life easy.

- Proxmox it only uses 1gb of ram to run the main OS, cuz of this it make it very smooth and light.

- And the most interesting you can run it as I said, run it on Any hardware, for example the latest Intel 11gen that is not supported natively and AMD Latest Ryzen and Threadrippers

Edited by voldemortkein
Correcto grammar

On 10/19/2021 at 2:18 PM, cachiputi said:

Hi friends,

I am stunned, I know that his forms may not be the most correct, but he is more right than a saint (Spanish expression).

I think the way to go is that and honestly watching the video, I am looking forward to learning how to configure and create a Hackintosh tripleBOOT with my PC.

She is using;

Thanks.

Pls check my comment below

Thanks

On 10/19/2021 at 2:18 PM, cachiputi said:

Hi friends,

She is using;

Thanks.

Here is resuming the advantages and disadvantages of doing "The new way" From Harvey's Virtual Environment YouTube channel:

papa's freezeria

You will soon be required to provide additional information within your movies. Let's have a look at how you and others configure it.