RYTD74

Are You having trouble getting iMessage and FaceTime to work? Then give this a try and please post your results

To get iMessage and/or Facetime working on your Hackintosh follow the simple steps below and You should have no problem. 

Note: This method has been tested with a valid Apple ID, meaning that You have used your Apple ID somewhere and logged into AppStore or iCloud etc.  

Note: I have not tested this with the creation of a New Apple ID, perhaps I or someone can give that a try and Report back. Anyway this is really simple and even if you have been given "the customer code" dont worry because that doesnt matter. A ll thats trying to tell You is that the Serial number that You are using has not been registered with imessage/facetime and that You need to call Apple and provide them the code. Now if You want to go ahead and call em but You dont have too. All im going to do is show You how I myself get this to work for me and ive tested it on numerous machines and have verified it to be working.  So lets go ahead and jump right in and see how this turns out for you.

PREREQUISITES:__MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THESE ALREADY DONE BEFORE PROCEEDING

{1} Ethernet Connection must be "en0" and must say "built-in"

{2} SMBios: "Just try and match it as close as You can to he hardware on your PC"

Thats it for the prerequisites so when you have that proceed to follow my instructions below

You can use Open Core Configurator or Clover Configurator or GenSMBios{credit:CorpNewt} to generate your serial number. The choice is Yours. i Will use GenSMBios by CorpNewt. And The macOS Terminal for UUID generation.

STEP 1)Download and Run OCC and once finished with the Download open up OCC gravitate to Your EFI Folder and open up your config.plist. Scroll down to Platform info and pick Your SMBios Version that You will use. Me i, gonna pick "macOS Mojave " "MacBOOKpro10,2 You can pick anything You like" 

1}Use OCC or other generator of your choice

A}Generate Serial Number using OCC and goto Apple check coverage and make sure it returns a invalid link

B}Copy Paste Serial Number you just generated to "Board SerIAL Number" Add Five Random Letters to the emd of it to Equal 17 letters and numbers

C)You will have a generated System uuid as well Now copy the last twelve digits of this Systen UUID now Copy paste those 12 digits into your ROM.

Thats it! Just make sure to put all this info in your config.plist folder on the SSD or USB Your gonna Use to Boot. I prefer SSD for installs just bcuz of the speed alome. 

Any questions or concerns 

Sorry bout delayed response I just saw your post.  Ok....to answer your question.

Yes I can do that ,it requires one thing from you. If you do not have "telegram" application then go download it and look me up on there "ricky henager" and ill accept your request and the I can drop the video to you directly or send you the link. Im just gonna make a video this evening here in the next hour or so. So get ahold of me on telegram and ill do that for you No problem. I dont believe its possible for me to upload one here on Maldons olarila. So hit me up.

On 10/10/2022 at 9:06 AM, Singsic101 said:

Can you have a video for this? Sorry but I am new to this and can't follow the steps you mentioned. 

Thanks for sharing!

ive made the video its too large even with compression to upload so hit me up on telegram and i got ya

if i decide to post it to you tube ill send you the liink i juat might do that make it easier

HERES THE LINK TO YOU TUBE VIDEO