natex

Need Help Editing Acer V5-571 6869 DSDT

the sound is working?

Scratch installed Flash Player?

Now i installed the 10.8.2 look at these errors from HDA kext.

img2269gj.jpg

Now i have properly added GFX HD4000 ID on DSDT, now, works without Graphics Enabler and no lines on Chameleon Bootloader.

And i have generated the SSDT with the ssdtPRGen 2.sh but i am not sure how to merge the SSDT with the DSDT.

DSDT GFX V5.zip

SSDT.aml.zip

Hello :D I have Acer V5 also and I wonder if there is any progress on your dsdt. I have 10.8.2 setup working pretty good, only missing sound and HPET. I can live without sound but native power management would be great, is there any way to edit DSDT to allow booting without NullCpuPowerManagement kext?

Hello :D I have Acer V5 also and I wonder if there is any progress on your dsdt. I have 10.8.2 setup working pretty good, only missing sound and HPET. I can live without sound but native power management would be great, is there any way to edit DSDT to allow booting without NullCpuPowerManagement kext?

Here is the generated SSDT working on my machine!

And i have put the SSDT generator too if you have a different processor than i5-3317u

And the SMBIOS MacBookAir5,1 is the best! Because have native i5-3317u

And just patch your ApleCPUPowerManagement.Kext os install one already patched!

And hability Drop SSDT on chameleon bootloader file

Extra.zip

And i have put the SSDT generator too if you have a different processor than i5-3317u

Very nice indeed. I tried some fiddling around myself, but my knowledge of dsdt related stuff is scarce to say at least. i'm very thankful for this, because my V5 is also 3317U :D

now only wireless to go for a PERFECT hackbook :D

EDIT: can you give me MBA 5,1 smbios, I havent' seen it anywhere yet. Chameleon Wizard only contains 5,2. Thanks :D

I have the same model , i am trying to install Mac OS X , now i am downloading the image which is given here and see if it works :)

any update on DSDT ??

Wat is working and what is not working uptil now ??

Acer Aspire v5-571P

Intel Core i5-3317U @ 1.70GHZ

6GB RAM

500GB HDD

Windows 8 64Bit

I have the same model , i am trying to install Mac OS X , now i am downloading the image which is given here and see if it works :)

any update on DSDT ??

Wat is working and what is not working uptil now ??

any update???

Acer Aspire v5-571P

6GB RAM

500GB HDD

Windows 8 64Bit

How can i use this ??

Acer Aspire v5-571P

6GB RAM

500GB HDD

Windows 8 64Bit

Everything is working fine on my V5-471 except the Atheros ar9285 which is detected, turned on, but doesnt find any networks...

I did a unishit install of 10.9.2, patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, installed the ACPIBatteryManager , ApplePS2ElanTouchpad, VoodooHDA 2.8.4, FakeSMC, EV0Reboot and RealtekRTL8111 kexts,

I removed AppleHDA kext

And rebuilt all the system caches.

I also fixed the AppleIntelFrameBufferCapri for my configuration (Intel HD4000 Mobile config #9) by changing the first bytes from 01000000 to 05030000

I generated a custom SSDT.aml with the generator provided in the ProBook installer and put it in the Extra folder

I created a custom macbookair5,1 smbios.plist that i placed in the /Extra folder.

I use Enoch Chameleon Bootloader latest version v2377

And then I customized my org.chameleon.Boot.plist with

DropSSDT = yes

generateCStates=yes

generatePStates=yes

GraphicsEnabler=yes

IntelCapriFB=9

Kernel Flags dart=0

WifiEnabler = yes

I've a 472 that's an i3/4gb/HD4000/alc262sound/rtl8168 lan/AR5BWB222 wlan

@ zefred

can you please post your dsdt? and the Battery kext?

How did you modified the values in the appleintelcaprifb kext?

My lan is a problem:

I've realtekrtl8111 kext installed and it sees the adapter but doesn't get any dhcp address, or just sometimes, but it still isn't able to browse. It's very weird

I've tryied with boot options Ethernet built-in but still no luck

I've made a smbios for MacBook air 5,2 custom but i'm not sure it's working, usually it should get you the graphic card working and mine it's not:

I've removed all the graphic kexts due to a startup issue, i'm working just with chameleon (v2377) for the resolution but no QE/CI

Any help apreciated :)

Hello everyone, I have sucesfull make almost everything work on my V5-571-6679 using Clover AND unishit.

I first installed with unishit, but I wanted it to make it work with UEFI and dual boot with Win8.

Basically... as the computer have the i5-3317U CPU, I used the MacBookAir5,1 smbios, and without any other fix, it worked (I tried with making my own SSDT but speedstep not worked it was stuck at 1.6ghz or at 0.8ghz, etc).

I will make a mini guide, when I have some time, but basically, in case you have similar notebook and something is not working....

1) I do NOT use a SSDT or DSDT file.

2) I use some .kexts AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, AppleIntelFrameBuffer, ACPIBatteryManager, AppleHDA, AppleRTC, FakeSMC, GenericUSBXHCI, RealtekRTL8111, ApplePS2ElanTouchpad and/or VoodooPS2Contreoller. ... Im not sure if ALL of them are needed, as some of them are maybe just patched by Clover, but in the "building" of the hack, I have all this, will be removing some ones to check if still works (ie. AppleRTC or ACPMM or FrameBuffer...etc)

3) I just drop a few tables in ssdt clover and enable P and C states, as well as fix a few items in dsdt in clover, still not sure if they are needed, Im still testing.

4) You must Enable Intel inyect , but make sure you change ig-platform-id to corresponding one, in my case, I need to use 0x0166003 (for the FullHD ones, its xxx009)

5) Then I use some patches I found for the 572P, not sure if they works or do something, as still testing, but at least don't hurt for now (to fix hdmi audio, etc)

The onboard (bluetooth/wifi card) ... WIFI will NOT WORK... don't try, the 168c,34 DONT WORK with the actual available kexts (168c,02b or 30 works, not 34!)

The Bluetooth, on the other hand of the onboard card is detected automatically... however I could not make it detect any device... if someone make it work, let me know how!!

And well... the two things that make me really crazy were... first the SMBIOS, you NEED to use the Air5,1 one, the 5,2 not really worked for me with my cpu.

and the other was... the HD4000... I got black screen... and could only boot safe mode, or low resolution (not enabled accel)... until I found it was the damn ig-platform-id!

Finally... other thing I could not make it work is the AES (intel chip decrypt) looks as disabled... could be related to BIOS or maybe needs a DSDT patch or something like.

running GeekBench, got good score... BUT... lower than real macs with same cpu, cause the AES gives poor result (because no hardware acceleration).

I will continue testing, maybe install another OSX from scratch to make a tutorial :)

BTW, im running 10.9.4, last version, downloaded from Apple, original installer.

Notebook: Acer V5-571-6679 as MacBookAir 5,1 w/OSX 10.9.4, Clover UEFI, Win8.1, 8GB, 500GB, all working (w/USB Wifi)

Desktop: NZXT Phantom, Asrock Z77-Extreme4, Intel i5-3570K, 8GB, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, as Mac Mini 6,2 w/OSX 10.9.4, all working (legacy)