Lunar08

Can't install any macOS on my laptop

Hi, @MaLd0n,

I previously installed macOS BigSur on my laptop. Then I tried install MacOS Monterey via macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility. But, when installation progress always have an error while updating to Monterey. So finally I erased the SSD and retried install fresh BigSur (olarila image). But I founded problem "An error occured loading the update" while installing. I've tried install Monterey (olarila image) via USB installer but the problem still same (an error occured loading the update).

Can you help me fix this problem?

Thank you, Sir.

DELL Vostro 3401

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz   1.19 GHz - Ice lake U (ICL U) PCH-LP

RAM 12 GB

Intel UHD Graphics

256 GB NVMe

120 GB SSD SATA

Hello @keciba
I hope you were able to find a solution for your problem!
But in any case, I did struggle with the same error you mentioned and following the solution on this post I was able to fix it and continue with my hackingtosh.

It mentions you need to enable 3 options from the booter and disable another from misc.
Being really honest, the solution for me was enabling only 1 of the 3 options from the booter section. In my case was necessary activating only ProtectMemoryRegions. 

I played around enabling and disabling all those parameters, but it finally worked to me when I activated the one mentioned above.

I hope it helps!

Edited by desycorp