Can I run newer versions of macOS? (Already have High Sierra)

Hello !

I would like if it will be possible to install the latest version of macOS (Monterey) or either (Big Sur). I already have a Hackintosh in this system, only it is macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) and I would like to make the transition to something more modern, but I have talked to other people and if I install something above High Sierra, I will lose the video card (because there are no drivers). I only think if I could be without the video card, because I have a video card integrated into the processor, and what I do on the PC is just programming (Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio, Android Studio with android simulator, Unity). What opinions would I have, would it be possible, worth it?

CPU:

- Intel Haswell Refresh, i5 4460 3.2GHz

GPU:

- MSI GeForce GTX 960 GAMING 2GB GDDR5 128bit

MOBO:

- ASRock B85M-DGS

Memory:

- 4GB module (Patriot Signature) + 4GB module (HyperX Black) - DDR3 1600Mhz

Storage:

- WD Blue 1TB SATA3 7200RPM 64MB

- Solid State Drive (SSD) Kingston KC600, 256GB, 2.5", SATA III

1 hour ago, MaLd0n said:

yes

igpu work

@MaLd0n Ok, thanks for confirmation! Could you please guide on how to install Big Sur on this machine? (as I said I already have High Sierra, maybe I can take the kext/dsts files in there?)

@MaLd0n Could you explain to me in more detail, please? I did not understand this guide, do I configure the EFI folder in the post-install (when I have already installed the hackintosh)? I took the balenaEtcher, downloaded this .raw BigSur image (https://www.olarila.com/topic/6278-olarila-vanilla-images/) and flashed the USB stick, but I don't see where I could put this EFI folder.