Sparkesy02

Lenovo ideated 5i issues

hi all just wondering if anyone is able to shine a light on some issues i am having, first off i managed to get the audio working on my Lenovo idea-pad 5i and everything shows as should except when i select the internal mic it doesn't work yet it works in windows also when i connect headphones into the jack they also work with mic, i also then have an issue with the display where when i boot the system despite being at full brightness and having brightness control the screen is dim this is rectified by putting the system to sleep then immediately waking it resulting in the display going to peak brightness i think it has something to do with the far from perfect way of getting intel uhd g1 working on a hack, my HDMI also does not work but that may be down to the Nvidia discrete graphics, the final issue i am having is with the battery of which i am sure is not being managed properly as it runs down far too quickly and only lasts for about 2 hours where windows will last for about 7-8 as it should. any help is much appreciated as these problems have been plaguing me for a while now.

• Administrators

what processor this notebook have?

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE