Sup folks. Short intro, was just banned from tonymacx86 for mentioning that I\d just sucessfully installed Mojave with olarila..Now first of all I don\t waste my time reading through countless pages of stupid rules, second Apple has notoriously been dificult with optaining OSes from previous generations, especially if youre not residing in the US, have a US registered adress and VISA to verify etc. so naturally I found olarila and have been stupidly amazed at how easy and simple fast and smooth the install process has been. F$%$ tonymacx86 and all the beta wanker administrators.

Here\s my initial test result. I will update with fresh pics of my current bios settings and hope to get some advice on where to optimize >D

You have been banned for the following reason: Blatant Disregard of Forum Policies on Piracy, Using an Illegal Pirated macOS Distribution..

Screenshot 2021-05-31 at 20.10.18.png.zip

• Administrators

Hey

Welcome

What ur GPU?

• Like 1

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Thanks >D Happy to be here.. It\s a lil beast called MSI RX 480 GAMING X 8GB

actually I built this desktop in 2018 and 2019 but didnt get a gpu for it, was waiting on the 5700s but then the prices went up and was hard to get gpus etc. so got that 480 cheap used but works like a charm, so for now i\m happy..

rest of the system is

asrock z370 pro4

ballistix elite 2666

corsair sf750 platinum psu

8700k delidded

noctua the biggest bad ass one they got

2x evo 970 1tb nvme

4x evo 850 sata ssd

RME raydat pcie sound card

I need to fix the keyboard layout and other things too as you can see lol

• Administrators

good

just use this folder

https://tinyurl.com/y7puzwv9

and start a fine tune

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

22 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

good

just use this folder

https://tinyurl.com/y7puzwv9

and start a fine tune

Thx, I\m kind of a github noob but will try to watch some videos on how to do that..I attached a RunMe file of my system...as I understand it I need to drag that efi folder you posted, over to the efi folder on the ssd, which I think is not currently there but I should create it I guess lol...anyway will try and find some guides hehe thx btw if you get anything out of the attached pls let me know

Send me Torbens-iMac.zip

• Administrators

try this folder but use catalina or bigsur

EFI.zip

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Ok, I think I'll stay on Mojave for now due to compatibility with hardware, so need to make sure the EFI download is the right one some how... Here's my RunMe dump...So far I take out to usb when I wanna boot into windows/don't wanna boot into the macOS - think I wanna set up the opencore stuff so I can safely update and boot into windows or mac - so far they're on their own seperate Nvme's..

Thanks for creating a so far smooth easy install experience :) I don't wanna take any risks now that the install went so well and I already installed apps and everything, so taking small steps here where it matters initially so I don't screw up anything boot up wise and install wise and everything, only wanna make it better but so far most things seem to work from the original mojave USB install u guys made.. https://easyupload.io/qi5xtr if you can give me any hints from the dump or otherwise about next steps and things to do/fix that'd be awesome :)

pw: olarila

Edited by Genuine Music Experience

On 6/2/2021 at 2:10 PM, MaLd0n said:

try this folder but use catalina or bigsur

EFI.zip 3.07 MB · 1 download

Is this correct:

Configuration:
    Apple Internal: enabled
    Kext Signing: disabled
    Filesystem Protections: disabled
    Debugging Restrictions: disabled
    DTrace Restrictions: disabled
    NVRAM Protections: disabled
    BaseSystem Verification: disabled

This is an unsupported configuration, likely to break in the future and leave your machine in an unknown state.

?

I haven't done the EFI thing yet, but I checked all the markers on the SIP setting in Clover during the USB boot up..

LOOK GUYS I NEED SOME FUCKING HELP GETTING MY MAC PARTITION UP AND RUNNING AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Any expert here wanna make a few bucks? I need help reviving my olarila mojave partition, accidentally re-booted in the middle of having MountEfi open, meaning I accidentally hid the partition so I  cannot boot into it...Need remote help as I have not found an online guide nor helpful responses otherwise. Thanks ! Payment upon successful restore. We can use TeamViewer or other for the remote stuff...

• Administrators

use one usb stick for boot into system and restore "good" config

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png