dibiza

High Sierra stuck at begin boot of the USB install. Not seem to give any error on the log.. Dont know what to do ;(

Hello friends, I have been doing all the tests that I have been able to find here and on the internet for more than a week and I am already running out of ideas.

It must be that my computer is not compatible with High Sierra ?? or am I doing something wrong?

I have also tried with Mojave and it seems that I have the same results .. "stuck in the apple logo just after trying to start the installation from the USB"

I am not a complete novice (following tutorials), years ago I made my first hakintosh using Mountain Lion, then after a few years when the applications start to aske me to have a more new version of OSX for run, then I got up the courage again and I did the hakintosh With Mavericks, after a few years the same thing happened to me and I managed to do the El Capitan hakintosh one time more thanks to this site and tha guides on it.

ALL HAKINTOSH ALWAYS WAS INTALLED WITH THE SAME COMPUTER HARWARE.

Now that the years have passed again, there are already programs that ask me for much newer versions of OSX.
I braced myself again and decided to install High SIerra (to be able to be a few years more calm without the annoying compatibilities of the OSX with the programs) ,,

but there is no way to get to the installer of This OSX or newer runing.

Following this guide, I create my USB  , but no matter how many different configurations I try later on on the menu "pressing space" on Clover, I am not able to make the installer start this time.

Someone knows what is happening? Maybe I am wasting my time and there is no possible way for it to work with the equipment I have been using Mountain lion, maverichks and el capitan all this time ??

I suppose that if it was always worked perfectly, it is because the "hardware I have is compatible with MAC" ,,, but after weeks trying to install high Sierra , Catalina and Mojave without positive results and same problem (stuck at the logo) ,, I already have my doubts.

My computer is this:
Motherboard: Asus P5Q
Processor : Quad-Core Xenon 2,4GHz
RAM: 8GB
Graphic card: nvidia Geforce 9600 GT

here some screen shots of my hardware ans OSX Hakintosh i use in the PC were i try to install high mountain.

pHzisZA.png

These are the screenshots of what appears to me using the -v option
uk4q9ni.jpg
and stop there.. (nothing else happen nometter how much time i left it)

I would greatly welcome any ideas or help.
Thank you lot in advance to any one who can help me on that.
and I apologize for my bad English.

Edited by dibiza

• Administrators
  • Like 1

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

2 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

ok , just in case the steps i write on the other post is suposted what i need to do..  (mount efi partition on the install usb and replace the folder you share to me)  Also i rename the folder you pass me fomr EFI 2 , to just EFI. 

Afrer doing that and restart the computer booting from intalable USB , that is what appear naw

CTJ5xqr.jpg

• Administrators

wait some time

u need replace folder and install clover again with boot0ss in esp

• Like 1

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

8 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

wait some time

u need replace folder and install clover again with boot0ss in esp

Hi again MaLdOn , thanks again for you responce.

OK ,,  this time  i just start all from Fresh..

i get in the that tutorial again,  i follow all the steps until number 3

After that,  i "replace" EFI forlder you share with me , in the EFI partition of the instalation USB Using the program ESP Mounter pro.

XDZjROs.png

After do that,  i download the program "Clover.app" from the download section, i open it and select the efi partition after i click install.

KLZtbpd.png

after that , this window open: and i select the instalation USB made with the Flash image of olarila 

8nivUf8.png

after: i select BIOS , MBR/PBR , Selecto BootOss and click install

egKFj3P.png

ZCzocFE.png

One time  all this ready , i reebot the computer , Boot on usb , and start the install from Clover..

the message of last time "Ens SetConsoleMode" apear me again.

At this moment has you told me i wait..

and this new message pop out:

OC9NSSq.jpg

I wait like 30 min.. and nothing happens..

my be i do wrong some step installing Clover again in the usb??

Just to remind,, the install USB was not created with Unibest form me. It was Flashed with the image of Olarila High Sierra 2020.raw.bz2 downloades from here

Edited by dibiza

• Administrators

this folder use new clover 

https://easyupload.io/ueqjn5

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

6 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

this folder use new clover 

https://easyupload.io/ueqjn5

THanks one time more MaLdOn ,  uuuhh..  looks like is no way to get this Install USB start!

Again i will explain all the proces i do from begin (just for be sure im folowing your instructions right)

FIRST:

i get in the that tutorial again,  i follow all the steps until number 3

After that,  i "replace" EFI forlder you share with me , in the EFI partition of the instalation USB Using the program ESP Mounter pro.

XDZjROs.png

NEXT :  i download Clover_r5135.pkg from the new link (https://easyupload.io/ueqjn5) , 

i open it and select destination for install Clover. (The usb Flashed with the image of olarila) ,then i click continue,,

glKBr5c.png

Next , i click in customize just to be sure the setings are ok.

jGCx0x9.png

(all what you see with the blue check,, was all ready automatic selected,, i didnt check nothing new)

i see install clover in ESP and install BootOss in MBR selected all ready , then i asume all is ok here..

afer i click on install button.

mBpLxlh.png

it say intallation complete :)

1rFIogV.png

Next i close all and restar my computer ,, 

Boot from intallation USB ,

Naw befor to show the Clover options apear me this mesage:

mTrQYYC.jpg

and after the clover boot open:

mxNHERP.jpg

Next i just prees enter for start installation process:

and has olwais this apear:

v9KSwHB.jpg .

after wait like 3 minits , this screen pop again (is the same of last time)

i8Rfu3A.jpg

at this point ,  i wait (My be 30min), but nothing happen and looks it can stay like that for ever.. 

shud i keep waiting there???.. or my be i follow your instructions wrong??

Sorry for the long post,, i just wan to try to make as much clear posible what im doing ,, for see if we can find were is the problem ..

Thanks you soo much Sr, i really aprecite it

Edited by dibiza

• Administrators

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png