iHackintosh_PT

OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion bootable DVD

hi there is there anyway that i can burn this iso image to flash drive, i spent hours waiting on it to complete from dvd, when it reached 8 minutes to complete it stopped giving an error that it could not continue, my system is a compaq cq62-219wm, with a celeron 900 2.2ghz cpu

hi i have successfully installed mountain lion via usb, but i am having problems getting the right kext for my audio, video, wifi and battery meter, i have tried http://Olarila.com/kexts/ (no luck), i have tried searching the net no luck neither, can anyone point me in the right direction, when i had lion 10.7, multishit had the right kext for my dell to which someone had successfully got through and posted the step by step instruction on how to install the proper kext for my dell at the time, now i have a compaq Presario CQ62-219WM ( Processor Intel Celeron 900 / 2.2 GHz Memory 2.0 GB / 4.0 GB (max) / Display Type 15.6 in TFT active matrix

Max Resolution 1366 x 768 ( HD ) / Graphics Processor Intel GMA 4500M Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0 ), where do i go from here.........................

hi i have successfully installed mountain lion via usb, but i am having problems getting the right kext for my audio, video, wifi and battery meter, i have tried http://Olarila.com/kexts/ (no luck), i have tried searching the net no luck neither, can anyone point me in the right direction, when i had lion 10.7, multishit had the right kext for my dell to which someone had successfully got through and posted the step by step instruction on how to install the proper kext for my dell at the time, now i have a compaq Presario CQ62-219WM ( Processor Intel Celeron 900 / 2.2 GHz Memory 2.0 GB / 4.0 GB (max) / Display Type 15.6 in TFT active matrix

Max Resolution 1366 x 768 ( HD ) / Graphics Processor Intel GMA 4500M Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0 ), where do i go from here.........................

hello

see here

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1716

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Whats up everybody,

I'm novice in hackintosh

I got a HP DV7 - I7 720QM 1.6ghz cpu and a GT320M nVidia graphic cards

When I'm trying to install ML DVD I got this error

mini_95424820120905132803.jpg

I tried a lot of boot flags like cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=No -f -x ... but anything

Any solution for this issue?

Thanks guys,

regards

Hello!

Thank you for this DVD and instructions. I used the DVD plus hackboot.iso to build a Mountain Lion VM and it works great, I've got no complaints. Thank you so much for your work!

My only question is - What can I do next?

Am I able to connect to the apple store and buy a legit license for Mountain Lion?

Am I able to apply the latest Mac OS updates from Apple?

If I create an Apple account should I use my real information?

Will Apple attempt to brick my VM?

Thank you for your time and the hard work that you've done. I've enjoyed exploring the Mac OS so far.

Hello, Thank you for the response!

u want to continue with a vm? and running ML ?
I want to stick with a VM for a little longer, until I can 'justify' the hardware purchase to make a full blown system. I wanted to run ML since it is the latest, no other reason. Would you advise otherwise?

I took your advice and just tried it, here is what I can tell you:

Am I able to apply the latest Mac OS updates from Apple? Yes

Will Apple attempt to brick my VM? Not Yet

The questions I still have are:

If I create an Apple account should I use my real information?

Am I able to connect to the apple store and buy a legit license for Mac OS?

These questions aren't specific to my implementation, ML or a VM. When we do the things we do on this board, should we be hiding from Apple's servers? You can't create an apple account to download software from their store, even if all you want to do is download free apps, without Apple having a credit card number on file.

hi

mac os x is to run in mac machines from apple.

is not ilegal to install and copy mac os x, is ilegal to install it in another machine non apple, u case..

i think i answer u question

so i think is that u not allowed in vm run software non apple

is blocked in system pref.

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Hi, quick question from a n00b.... My hdd failed and now a blank one in my macbook which shows a folder with a ? in it. And no OSX. Can i reinstall this new hdd with this MacOS at the beginning of the topic when I put that on dvd (or USB)?

Tried to find the answer in the 40 pages but could not find it..

Thanks very much! It works much better than i ever could expect! Everything works flawless, all drivers ok!

A few notes. Installation takes time. From black to actually see any graphics it takes sometimes up to 20 minutes, i guess i could have fixed this by going safe etc, but i did not.

Installation stays on 18 minutes marker for a long time, but then continues pretty quick when it gets past it.

Awsome, now i dont need to use Windows at office anymore!

Oh, im on a old HP PRO 3010MT and a nvidia 8400 gs. I might ending up doing a guide later on.

Thanks again :)

Hi,

I have tried installing ML on my Asus K55Vm with windows server 2008 already installed on it.

When I boot to install screen and use DiskUtil to partition my disk it gives me error "can't modify the partition layout".

I know that my partitioning is based on MBR and I don't want to repartition the disk and lost my windows os.

How can I solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.52fcc53826f6980f5fffc5f5d43abe2d.jpg

Hi,

create the new partition in Windows disk manager, it can be any format, then in Disk Utility (OS X installer) you will just erase it as Mac Os Extended (Journaled).

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

Hi,

create the new partition in Windows disk manager, it can be any format, then in Disk Utility (OS X installer) you will just erase it as Mac Os Extended (Journaled).

Hi, thanks for the advice. I have tried this but when I wanted to erase the partition in Disk Utility (OS X installer) it says "can not modify the partition table"

You are probably using the wrong option, you should "erase" and not "partition". Erase will not modify the partition table.

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

hi dear guys ! im very amateur .

Before Anything i want to know some issue !

i found this topic from this link

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7471983/OS_X_10.8_Mountain_Lion_bootable_DVD_for_Intel_PCs

and i want to download that. before downloading i have question

1-is this GOOD Image for write or not ?

2- and should i burn that with nero burning rom ? or what is your idea for burning that without any issue ?

3- can i use dual boot ? my another os is 7 x64 . can i use iboot for the mountain setup ? because i dont want to the miss C drive.

4- my usb devices can work with mac driver ? they are stable or not ?

5- drvive C is for windows and the drive D ( unlocated ) is for mac . is this good or not ?

6- i have limit space for my mac ,. the mac drive ( drive D in this example ) is 100 GB . i want to use the mac program called the ( logic studio ) and this software published in the 17 DVD about 74 GB . can i setup this software on the External HDD ?

in windows this is possible but i dont know about mac.

7- my notebook is asus N53SM i7 2670. please suggest me the download link of mountain lion stable for that.

Thank you Very Very Much if you help me !

Hey I've been trying to use hackboot (second version) burned on a dvd and when it boots switching out to the bootable DVD but for some reason everytime i press f5 I keep getting "Failed to Find boot signature on BIOS device a0h"

Any help would be greatly appreciated

*EDIT* If I try to boot from just the OSX DVD, even with GraphicsEnabler=No I get BootCacheControl: Unable to Open /var/db/BootCache.playlist: 2 No such file or directory