Josueldicson

Asus Maximus vii Ranger i5-4690K 16gb Ripsaw

Is possible to install mac os catalina i don't have got supported graphics card yet  have got gtx750 ti 4gb and rx550 4gb I'm waiting my order RX560 4GB.

I have tried everything once i succeed at high sierra i copied config.plist but I'm stuck at Catalina.

i have tried UniBeast, multibeast, Opencore and Olarila opencore vanilla installation nothing seems to work.

Biggest problem is that i don't understand English and what i have to do get things working.

I have got MacBook pro mid 2012 and mac mini 2012 both running Ben Sova Big Sur patcher that was really easy but i don't understand this Hackintosh method I'm going to buy new motherboard and parts but new parts won't help me if i can't get Hackintosh running at my motherboard is that possible asus maximus vii ranger i5-4690k internal graphics and ripsaw memory.

• Administrators

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Thanks i have tried all of these 4 weeks days and nights i think I'm gonna give upp it is easy to say read this and watch that if understand what is going on but i don't and i don't understand computer terms in English its very hard to try something when you don't understand what you need and what don't and why :))

I have ordered Huananzhi X99 E5-2620 V3 and 16GB i think only way boot in Mac os is that someone make make me a Config.plist and then i see what files is inside and maybe understand why.

But thanks anyway this is nice forum someday i haven my Hackintosh now i give upp a little moment and put windows hard rive back at my asus mobo and due something else little time.

• Like 1

I finally succeed I followed your links not Catalina but Sierra.

Everything works except wifi I don't have got supported card yet I have got Nvidia GTX 750TI 2GB wed drivers not installed I ordered RX 550 itx 4GB I decided to wait that I get the card and new motherboard then I try install Catalina.

I tried to update latest security updates to Sierra but it crashed I don't now reason why but I'm happy because everything works.

I must say you thanks a lot this forum I wait parts and ask more help then. 

• Administrators
4 hours ago, hitman649 said:

i have same cpu an cant find the efi folder to this 

haswell desktop

https://www.olarila.com/topic/20908-guide-easy-fast-and-perfect-hackintosh-vanilla-step-by-step-clover-and-opencore-bootloader/

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE