Antonio Figueroa

I've tried to boot MacOS Catalina Olarila Build on my laptop and this happened (HELP!)

Hello guys, it's been a hell since I just refurbished this machine HP Pavilion dv7-4276nr, seems like I wasted over a year trying to tune it up, i was looking for a BIOS modded/unlocked which allows me to change display mode from hybrid to igpu or dgpu, since my laptop has discrete gpu but this one performs so badly my system that I've wanted to change this settings, perhaps that rsa signature of my bios I was able to mod my bios and finally bricked it but somehow I've made it to recover back from brick and stay on hacked BIOS as well.

my pc specs are:

Intel i5 480M

Intel HD 3000 Graphics as igpu

AMD Radeon HD 6370M as dgpu set as current display mode

8GB RAM

i have to mention that setting my dgpu as default it delivers a great performance, indeed it runs GTA V at minimum of 25fps somehow cause im using HDD, under SDD i see it running over 32fps, which runs great as hell, not so much as 60fps but is kinda playable as normal standars for such laptops from then when, and this is just only a commentary about how my pc performances some games, anyway, using it for normal use and task the performance is okay and I thought that maybe using macOS on this pc would be great, i've downloaded olarila vanilla catalina and decided to flash my pendrive and go on, clover did his boot and let me do some kext inject and modify some options, as well, once i've pressed the option "boot from install macOS", it did the verbose boot and then dropped display signal but no system reboot, and then i tried without inject kext also, but the same thing happened, at this moment I'm kinda lost cause is my first time trying to hackintosh my pc but using the dgpu as well

any help or recommendation is appreciated 

Edited by Antonio Figueroa

Intel i5 480M

8GB RAM

• Administrators

some hardware dont have native support under catalina

old hardware need many changes for work under catalina/bigsur

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

1 hour ago, MaLd0n said:

some hardware dont have native support under catalina

old hardware need many changes for work under catalina/bigsur

okay, I was doing some research and i've learned that my issue could be like requires edid injection as well, so wanted to know if you think same as well ?

and yes, also I did learn that my PC is kinda old however i was reading some people was able to hackintosh, sames models as mine and they did under high sierra and majove, so i wanted to try if this could be possible at least for catalina, didn't wanna go so soon on big sur

Intel i5 480M

8GB RAM