oden1st

Dell Optiplex 390 Hackintosh Attempt w/ Mojave raw img

Hello Olarila community,

I'm new to this site and new at attempting a hackintosh.  With that being said, I have been reading information for days learning partitions, opencore, Clover, config.plists, etc.  So I downloaded the Mojave raw img from here and flashed a 32gb flash drive using Etcher.  the system booted into Clover and I entered into the Boot Macos install (Olarila Mojave).  I was prompted to then pick the language....which I did....and then I was presented with macos can not be installed on this computer.  I then went to disk utility and found that my Samsung SSD 830 was not recognized.  After doing hours of research I came across several forums that said the system/library/extensions folder needed several kexts in order to see the HDD.  This is due to the fact that this system has no AHCI option in the Bios.  The only options are ATA enabled or disabled.  So while leaving the ATA enabled I accessed the HFS partition and added several kexts:  AHCI Injector, Apple AHCI port, Apple Storage Drivers, IO ATA Family, JMicron36x AHCI Enabler, and JMicron ATA.  After rebooting I entered again into Boot Macos install (Olarila Mojave) and once again was prompted with this macos can not be installed after choosing the language.  So I tried disk utility just to see if the Samsung SSD was recognized and as luck would have it....it was recognized.  So I erased the drive and used the guide's instructions, APFS and GUID partition map and the drive was ready for the install.  I rebooted again with the flash drive into Mojave Olarila and once again selected the Macos install and again was presented with the dreaded message that this macos can not be installed on this computer.  So my question is:  What am I missing?  I've been trying at this for almost a week now and still stuck.  Here are the specs of the system:

Dell Optiplex 390

i5 2400 3.1 GHz

8gb RAM

Geforce GT 730 card 

Samsung SSD 830 (128gb)

• Administrators

ahci is set in sata mode?

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE