Jump to content

[Catalina] Xeon E5-2620V3 LGA2011-3 + HUANANZHI X99 BD4 + RX 5500XT


Recommended Posts

Setup:
CPU:
Xeon E5 2620 V3
Motherboard: HUANANZHI X99
RAM: 2X 8GB Altemiter (chinese)
SSD: M.2 256GB nvme WD Blue
GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT, 8GB

smbios: iMacPro1,1

 

Status:
- Audio: working
- USB3: working
- USB2: working
- m.2 nvme: working
- SATA: working

Motherboard + CPU + RAM kit:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000525716434.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dcWbaYv

spacer.png

 

GPU:
spacer.png

Accessories:

Wifi - Archer T2U Plus - https://www.tp-link.com/us/home-networking/usb-adapter/archer-t2u-plus/

Webcam - Nexus 5 (old smartphone) + Iriun APP https://iriun.com/ as webcam

 

Setup photos and screenshots:
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/5477103

 

EFI folder:
http://ddfwj7npcq62r.cloudfront.net/2020/hackintosh-x99-xeon/x99-xeon-EFI.zip

 

Thanks for the help and the effort at Olarila.com @MaLd0n

Edited by Renttor
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 12/23/2020 at 1:52 AM, Renttor said:

Setup:
CPU:
Xeon E5 2620 V3
Motherboard: HUANANZHI X99
RAM: 2X 8GB Altemiter (chinese)
SSD: M.2 256GB nvme WD Blue
GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT, 8GB

smbios: iMacPro1,1

 

Status:
- Audio: working
- USB3: working
- USB2: working
- m.2 nvme: working
- SATA: working

Motherboard + CPU + RAM kit:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000525716434.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dcWbaYv

spacer.png

 

GPU:
spacer.png

Accessories:

Wifi - Archer T2U Plus - https://www.tp-link.com/us/home-networking/usb-adapter/archer-t2u-plus/

Webcam - Nexus 5 (old smartphone) + Iriun APP https://iriun.com/ as webcam

 

Setup photos and screenshots:
http://ddfwj7npcq62r.cloudfront.net/2020/hackintosh-x99-xeon/x99-xeon-setup.jpeg

http://ddfwj7npcq62r.cloudfront.net/2020/hackintosh-x99-xeon/x99-xeon-components.jpeg

http://ddfwj7npcq62r.cloudfront.net/2020/hackintosh-x99-xeon/x99-xeon-catalina-desktop.png

http://ddfwj7npcq62r.cloudfront.net/2020/hackintosh-x99-xeon/x99-xeon-catalina-geekbench.png

https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/5477103

 

EFI folder:
http://ddfwj7npcq62r.cloudfront.net/2020/hackintosh-x99-xeon/x99-xeon-EFI.zip

 

Thanks for the help and the effort at Olarila.com @MaLd0n

Is this good board for the price I’m going to buy X99 T4 or this BD4. Have you got big issues or is this still working 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Josueldicson said:

Is this good board for the price I’m going to buy X99 T4 or this BD4. Have you got big issues or is this still working 

 

My setup stop booting but I'm pretty sure it is a graphic card issue. Not the MOBO issue.

The MOBO + CPU set is nice indeed, specially for the price you can get from china.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Renttor said:

 

My setup stop booting but I'm pretty sure it is a graphic card issue. Not the MOBO issue.

The MOBO + CPU set is nice indeed, specially for the price you can get from china.

I ordered this board today i have one question about bios have you updated your bios does cpu turbo boost  original bios. 
There is available updated bios for X99 TF and some other boards for turbo boost option and some other things options.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Josueldicson said:

I ordered this board today i have one question about bios have you updated your bios does cpu turbo boost  original bios. 
There is available updated bios for X99 TF and some other boards for turbo boost option and some other things options.


No bios update, no turbo boost here. The stock is enough for my usage.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

:cap-Please Disable Your ADBlocker-:cap