theplague

installation keeps rebooting with Clover

I had a similar issue with OC which I was never able to fix, now I'm trying Clover with the EFI chipset

folder you prepared for us, in my case the Haswell one. I can boot Clover and start the installation

no problem at all, around 12 minutes the installation will reboot the pc, then I can boot into the setup

from Clover again, either from the USB EFI or from the hard drive which I installed big sur, cause now

it will show up under Clover as a boot option (install preboot).

Problem is I did resume it about 5 times and it always reboots after the console is gone and the apple logo

starts loading.

Can you help me out?

System is shutting down. (SIP is DISABLED) allowing process at path:.......

spacer.png

spacer.png

Intel Core i7 4790
Nvidia GTX 770 4GB
Asus H97 PLUS

• Administrators

preboot ever?

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

On 11/26/2020 at 9:23 AM, MaLd0n said:

preboot ever?

Yes, there is a preboot from the hard drive I installed it on, "OSX", and when I choose that option it starts loading as usual and reboots with the messages above.

I'm really lost here since OC had the same issue, on clover I'm using your EFI folder which worked perfectly on Mojave and Catalina.

Any help is much appreciated.

Intel Core i7 4790
Nvidia GTX 770 4GB
Asus H97 PLUS

23 hours ago, VINNIE said:

hi, I'm in the same situation as you. did you find a way fix it ?

No luck so far man, I have tried many EFI folder combinations from other users with simila hardware, 4th gen haswell + GT7xx but it keeps rebooting during install and fails to resume the installation.

Intel Core i7 4790
Nvidia GTX 770 4GB
Asus H97 PLUS

Btw I just booted catalina and installed it fresh no problem at all, the installation reboots but I can continue by booting from the harddrive install program and it will complete successfully, with big sur the problem is that it reboots forever

Intel Core i7 4790
Nvidia GTX 770 4GB
Asus H97 PLUS

I have an AsRock Z97 (Haswell) ,i5 4690K, and RX 580. If I try to install Big Sur using Clover it goes to about 14min. left then an error occurs. What worked for me was to install Big Sur with OC and after the installation is completed I just replace the EFI folder (OC) with a Clover one that works for Mojave Catalina, and now Big Sur too. Perhaps this may help someone trying to install BS on a Haswell. If anyone comes across on how to fix the Haswell Clover Big Sur installation problem(s) please share it.