Queen Qin

Big Sur Reboot using Opencore (working fine wtih Clover)

Previously I'm on Catalina 10.15.5 with clover. Everything working fine (Wifi , Intel hd 4600 laptop , without any problem) . After update to Big sur , and the latest 5126 clover . I manage to get into the Big Sur but Intel graphic 4600 cannot detect properly. I tried everything(maybe I'm doing it wrong ) but it is still not working so i decided to change to Opencore.  

https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/config-laptop.plist/haswell.html#starting-point

I followed this link to setup my config.plist and use https://opencore.slowgeek.com/ to check it without any error. 
I manage to get into the boot menu, and select my MacOS with -v , after loading with all the code it will automatically reboot and back to the boot menu.

here is my spec : 
MSI gp60 2pe
Intel i7 4710HQ
INTEL HD 4600 

Opencore 0.6.3 

kext and kernel that I'm using is from clover 5126 ( should be on the latest version )

Please help me to figure out what is the problem causing it reboot. I was thinking that if I cannot fix this problem should I continue using Clover 5126 ?

config.zip

• Administrators

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

On 11/20/2020 at 1:47 PM, Queen Qin said:

Previously I'm on Catalina 10.15.5 with clover. Everything working fine (Wifi , Intel hd 4600 laptop , without any problem) . After update to Big sur , and the latest 5126 clover . I manage to get into the Big Sur but Intel graphic 4600 cannot detect properly. I tried everything(maybe I'm doing it wrong ) but it is still not working so i decided to change to Opencore.  

https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/config-laptop.plist/haswell.html#starting-point

I followed this link to setup my config.plist and use https://opencore.slowgeek.com/ to check it without any error. 
I manage to get into the boot menu, and select my MacOS with -v , after loading with all the code it will automatically reboot and back to the boot menu.

here is my spec : 
MSI gp60 2pe
Intel i7 4710HQ
INTEL HD 4600 

Opencore 0.6.3 

kext and kernel that I'm using is from clover 5126 ( should be on the latest version )

Please help me to figure out what is the problem causing it reboot. I was thinking that if I cannot fix this problem should I continue using Clover 5126 ?

config.zip 5 kB · 1 download

Hi, have you got a solution? Exactly the same thing happens to me in opencore. You can enter the system but without acceleration in the hd4600 if you remove all the values from DeviceProperties.

here is my spec : 
MSI ge60 2pe
Intel i7 4710HQ
INTEL HD 4600 

Opencore 0.6.3 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, gabatx said:

here is my spec : 
MSI ge60 2pe
Intel i7 4710HQ
INTEL HD 4600 

Opencore 0.6.3 

<key>PciRoot(0)/Pci(0x02,0)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
                <data>BgAmCg==</data>
                <key>device-id</key>
                <data>EgQAAA==</data>
                <key>framebuffer-cursormem</key>
                <data>AACQAA==</data>
                <key>framebuffer-patch-enable</key>
                <integer>1</integer>
                <key>hda-gfx</key>
                <string>onboard-1</string>
            </dict>

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

8 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

Thanks for the reply. I still get an error. I have the confidence with everything in green. When I put these parameters, it stops me for a long time with the black screen and after 2 minutes it manages to enter but without acceleration.

EFI.zip

2 hours ago, gabatx said:

Hi, have you got a solution? Exactly the same thing happens to me in opencore. You can enter the system but without acceleration in the hd4600 if you remove all the values from DeviceProperties.

here is my spec : 
MSI ge60 2pe
Intel i7 4710HQ
INTEL HD 4600 

Opencore 0.6.3 

I can't get it into Big Sur with this opencore config .

On 11/30/2020 at 7:10 AM, gabatx said:

Solved!!

Here is my EFI, try to see if it works for you. Everything is 100%. Be careful of the wifi and bluetooth card. Luck.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u03tc6xj6rzh867/EFI.zip?dl=0

Hello,

I use your config for my laptop, same model as you, everything work great except the brightness of the screen, to too dark compare to Windows 10 and Mojave (last version I use clover), the brightness control work but it is about 50% of the max brightness. I delete the driver for control the brightness and it back to maximum level. Do you have this problem?