MaLd0n

Snow Leopard on Asus Mobos/Notebooks

• Administrators

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators

use Windows and TransMac

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators
Do i still follow this guide if I wish to install this onto another drive, and still keep my windows 7 installation intact? I wish to be able to dual boot.

remove the Seven HD

just let the HD for OSX

after...you connect

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

use Windows and TransMac

There's a part on the tutorial which says Abra o Utilitário de Disco, selecione a partição do drive USB e clique em Apagar. Selecione o formato Mac OS Expandido (Reg. Cronológico) e clique no botão Apagar...

But how do I open disk utility in the first place? I am on a windows machine, so how do I do this?

• Administrators
There's a part on the tutorial which says Abra o Utilitário de Disco, selecione a partição do drive USB e clique em Apagar. Selecione o formato Mac OS Expandido (Reg. Cronológico) e clique no botão Apagar...

But how do I open disk utility in the first place? I am on a windows machine, so how do I do this?

installation

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Use TransMac to format the USB with disk image, then use a boot CD, forget the rest of the topic

transmac.png

Oh right.

Not working for me then. I used Empireefi, and it wouldn't recognise the USB. iBoot would freeze on the apple logo and not go any further. The only one that seemed to work was ModCD, because it went to the installation page, but when it got to the page asking which drive to install Mac on, it wouldn't recognise my IDE hard drive that I have inserted into the system, and that's where I want to install OSX on

The drive won't be available as destination unless it's formatted as HFS+ (Mac Os Extended), you should go to utilities menu and partition/erase the drive using Disk Utility. If it doesn't show in DU then the IDE controller is probably not supported by the kexts in the boot CD, or you have wrong settings in BIOS.

The drive won't be available as destination unless it's formatted as HFS+ (Mac Os Extended), you should go to utilities menu and partition/erase the drive using Disk Utility. If it doesn't show in DU then the IDE controller is probably not supported by the kexts in the boot CD, or you have wrong settings in BIOS.

I can't get hold of Disk Utility though as I can't get hold of a Mac. Is there no way of doing this on a Windows Machine?

At this point, click on "Utilities" menu (at the top), then Disk Utility.

Woah, i've found it! Fantastic! You're awesome!

So I assume I just carry on installing it then? I wish to be able to dual boot with my current Windows 7 system too, do I need to do anything differently?

Did you customize the installation? Sometimes it happens when you leave all languages and printer drivers selected, but if it reached 100% of the progress bar before the error, should be no problem, try to boot the installed system.

It didn't get to 100% progress. How do I find the option to deselect drivers etc?

There's a customize button before install

screenshot20101026at447.png

Oh ok thanks, I'll give that a go

Just to clarify, if I install Mac OSX to another dedicated Hard Drive, would my existing Windows 7 system still work? Would I need to change settings in bios for the existing hard drive? (I don't want to lose anything, as it's my main PC at home). I would want to be able to Dual Boot

You can disconnect the Windows HD during Mac OS install, once it's working, re-connect the Windows HD and set the Mac OS one as first in boot order in BIOS, Chameleon should let you choose which OS to start.

Is Chameleon a boot disc?

It's a boot loader, used to boot Mac OS on hackintoshes. Check "Post installation" in this topic OP.

I did what you told me to do (take off printer drivers, language support etc) but it still gives me an error on installation about half way through install

No idea then. No more details in error message? Maybe your image is corrupted, did you check md5 sum?

How would I do that?

Could it also be because my graphics card is an ATI? Because I noticed on the 'Chipsets' section of the Customise part there is a box to tick next to AppleATIATA ?