MaLd0n

Snow Leopard on Asus Mobos/Notebooks

• Administrators
:(

Hi Maldon, i have a pen drive with snow 10.6.3.

When boot V7 and i selection pen drive, i have a KP.

Can you help ?

post photo

:mrgreen:

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

My PC keeps freezing when i move files around in OS X?

This seems to work now.... However, when i go to do software update -

Remote Desktop Client Update &

Mac OSX Update 10.6.8

I get a kernel panic.

Any ideas as to what it could be?

Cheers

• Administrators

I get a kernel panic

post a photo

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

[attachment=0]Untitled.gif[/attachment]

update your AppleNforceAta

old bug

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

try with npci=0x2000

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Hya all,

I followed the instructions, but after the installation, and during the part where you enter your country, keyboard layout and such, my Notebook keeps looping. I get as far as the part where you can use timemachine to copy files from another mac. Of course i don't have one, so i select the lowest option, the one to continue, and click on continue.

IT hangs for a minute or so, with the twirling cursor, so it looks as if he's trying to do something.

From there on it just simply loops back to the welcome screen.

I've reinstalled following your steps once more, but same problem. So it's probably not the installation file.

Am i missing something here?

Mike,

Last problem i hope.

I've fixed a few problems i found, but i'm stuck on two things. For one, the drivers for the Asus U50F. Secondly, i have to have the DVD in the tray to be able to boot Macintosh. Any other way? Without the DVD it'll just go to the chameleon bootmanager, i press enter, and it'll reboot, and the cycle of going to the bootmanager begins again.

Any help would be awsome.

Not a single device works on it, aside from DVD tray. So instead of downloading, burning, transmitting specs from Notebook back to DVD somehow, possibly burning, and posting it trough my other PC, it seems easier and smarter to just give you a link to the specs of my Notebook.

http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/asus-u50f-rbbag05/4507-3121_7-33974718.html?tag=lwrspecs

Hope that'll do.

I'm thinking of doing another clean install as well. I tried to update to 1.5.3, but alas. It gave me a new error message. It kept asking to reboot for the installation.

Edit: I was running from a kalyway 1.5.2 version btw. It was the only one i could find that would even boot.

I will await your answer, follow whatever tips you have, and pray i can get it fixed before tomorrow. Else it's back to good 'ol windows for the meantime. I need a working Notebook for my work ;)

Mike

You can run the app in Windows.

Kalyway 10.5.2 is a Leopard distro, not Snow Leopard. Core i3 CPU is supported in 10.6.4 or later.

So for running OS X. What do you advise me then? Aside from buying a Macintosh.

Download a Snow Leopard DVD and redo the entire guide? To bad my GF just left with her original DVD ><

Hi I'm a newbie to all of this, my friend linked me to this forum and so far it's been helping me out a lot (i've been lurking :D)

The problem I'm having though is that can a .dmg file be split? I haven't *bought* a retail copy of snow leopard yet as it will take days to deliver, and I wanted to get this done now, also I wasn't sure if it would work at all. So I downloaded a .dmg image of snow 10.6 ( I will buy a retail copy once i'm confident hackintosh works on my machine, I'm just experimenting) but the file is 7.6gb! I don't have a dual layer burner, so I was wondering if the .dmg can be split onto 2 blank DVD's, and will it install as normal?

• Administrators
Hi I'm a newbie to all of this, my friend linked me to this forum and so far it's been helping me out a lot (i've been lurking :D)

The problem I'm having though is that can a .dmg file be split? I haven't *bought* a retail copy of snow leopard yet as it will take days to deliver, and I wanted to get this done now, also I wasn't sure if it would work at all. So I downloaded a .dmg image of snow 10.6 ( I will buy a retail copy once i'm confident hackintosh works on my machine, I'm just experimenting) but the file is 7.6gb! I don't have a dual layer burner, so I was wondering if the .dmg can be split onto 2 blank DVD's, and will it install as normal?

restore to USB Stick

after

let the flash drive connected and boot from cd

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png