MaLd0n

Snow Leopard on Gigabyte Mobos

For what reason? Any kext in backtrace?

Hi Old

Listen me.

1) Install 10.6.3 ...all it goes well

2) After restart 10.6.3 for installation my extra in root and Fakesmc , Realtek Lan , and Applehda in S/L/E , i have a black screen.

3) But if install comboupdate 10.6.8 i have a kernel panic ...and dont see never kext culprit

I am very confused now...I have always installed snow, but never I have had problems before on mine gigabyte ud7x58a

:mrgreen::mrgreen: Without PC :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ok...i have resolve problem whit upgrade 10.6.8 ...but there is a problem whit resolution monitor...i use grafic enabled in org .boot.plist but video resolution dont work ....

Help

Ps: i try also nvenabler.kext for snow ..but dont work

my video is 470 gtx nvidia

Then post a photo of the KP. If it doesn't give any clue about the reason, I have no idea.

Fermi won't work on 10.6.3, there are no kexts for this version.

Listen me OLD...now work 10.6.8 ...but only resolution video is not work...unterstound?

I dont have kernel panic now

I try also Nvidiadriver but look here

647487003_Schermata10-2455855alle16_46_50.png.32066bcc7cb7ede546627bd559fa97e6.png

Edit the distribution file inside the mpkg and remove the check, or add the model identifier you use (SMproductname) to the list of supported models.

- Show package contents

- Edit distribution.dist

var system_models = ["MacPro3,1", "MacPro4,1", "MacPro5,1", "[b]your SMproductname here[/b]"];

Copy the mpkg to the desktop, if you edit it inside the dmg you won't be able to save the changes.

Edit the distribution file inside the mpkg and remove the check, or add the model identifier you use (SMproductname) to the list of supported models.

- Show package contents

- Edit distribution.dist

var system_models = ["MacPro3,1", "MacPro4,1", "MacPro5,1", "[b]your SMproductname here[/b]"];

Copy the mpkg to the desktop, if you edit it inside the dmg you won't be able to save the changes.

I dont Unterstound...what I must make now?

1626249013_Schermata10-2455855alle17_05_33.png.5c192b267b8b206a63e62457d0b67bce.png

I'm a n00b, I havent use Mac OS in my entire life. I have spare main board: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L with SATA HDD and SATA CD-Rom, 2Gb memory. I have succeed installing Hazard version of Mac OS 10.6.x using this:

1. Chameleon RC3 PCEFI 10.5

2. ALC 883

3. Atheros Fix

4.LegacyAppleIntelPIIXATA

5.IOTAFamily_fix

6. SMBIOSResolver

I also have deleted /system/library/extension/appleTyMCEDriver.kext and edit DSDT.aml in device (RTC) section and change 0x04 to 0x02 as I read this on Hazard forum.

My instalation are great except, mouse are not really responsive and no ehternet (AR8131) card detected. How can I make my ethernet card to works?

I'm planning to use this Mac box mainly for photo retouching purpose.

I'm sorry if I'm asking on wrong thread.

Actually you are asking in the wrong forum, you should be asking on Hazard forum, we don't support "distros" here.

You should make a retail install (as explained in the OP of this topic), apply the complete DSDT patch for your mobo and use this for ethernet.

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

Any body Cant help me for Hacktic...this is my list

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T

GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD7

CORSAIR Memory PC 4x 4GB DDR3 [Vengeance CML16GX3M4A1600C9B]

GIGABYTE GV-R685OC-1GD

CORSAIR HX Series [CMPSU-750HXEU]

GA990FXA-UD7 | GIGABYTE GV-R685OC-1GD | Vengeance CML16GX3M4A1600C9B | AMD PHENOM X6 1090T | SEASONIC M12II-620Bronze

hello

use 10.6.3 retail + nawcom modcd

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20

and try to know what is your busratio

boot

- v GraphicsEnabler=No busrate=u busratio

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

First let me apologize, I'm a noob in the hackintosh world. Been more than a decade since I've used Unix.

Anyway, I'm having problems with my build. I don't know if it's the dsdt or something else. I'm using Snow Leopard 10.6.3 with iBoot 3.3 & multishit.

My system specs:

Gigabyte G1.Guerrilla

Intel Core i7 970

12 GB Corsair Vengeance

Realtec NIC

XFX Radeon HD6870

Samsung 830 256GB

Will attach kernel panic photos if necessary. Thanks, in advance for the help!

dsdt copy.aml.zip

hi

snow leopard 10.6.3 don't have support to u cpu, must use legacy_kernel, or update to 10.6.7

so must use a legacy cd for boot

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Got it up and running pretty smoothly :D ! Except for the occasional broken up screen, when I have to hit my reset button, everything is running well.

Thanks to everyone on this sight, and forum in particular, for the help. Especially artur-pt for his advice.