MaLd0n

DSDT Auto-Patcher (discontinued)

• Administrators
Boa tarde a todos.

Primeiramente, obrigado por disponibilizar essa ferramenta fantástica!

Estou com um problema ao tentar utilizar o DSDT Auto-Patcher sobre uma conexão com proxy, alguém já passou por isso?

Abraço

alfalco

o que acontece?

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Para conecta-se usando proxy basta você configurar o Java do sistema. No Mac, vá em Utilities, Java Preferences, Network, Network Settings...

Any way to add proxy support to the next version? I need to go through s firewall...

Thanks,

Configure it at Utilities / Java Preferences / Network / Network Settings...

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

Para conecta-se usando proxy basta você configurar o Java do sistema. No Mac, vá em Utilities, Java Preferences, Network, Network Settings...

Still did not work. Any other ideas as to why it cannot see your server?

To access the Java Preferences in OS X --> /Applications/Utilities/Java\ Preferences.app/Contents/MacOS/Java\ Preferences <-- in Terminal

Thanks,

Hi!

Some of my hardware like the network don't work in OSX so I ran the DSDT patcher in Windows. When I click patch, everything goes fine till it reaches "Applying patches". Everything stops dead at that, even after 30min it is still the same.

I have downloaded the program many times, tried running it at different times of the day (assuming that it was trying to get something online) Nothing works. All motherboards get stuck at this stage.

Please Help.

Details:

ASRock G31 M-S Motherboard

Intel Dual-Core 2.6GHz

4GB DDR2 667 RAM

1GB nVIDIA GT220 Graphics

All other details about onboard sound and network can be found on the motherboard site:

http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?model=g31m-s

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps.

MuTz777

DSDT.thumb.png.704bc3fd47b36eb8a0935ccf4bcba019.png

Intel Dual-Core 2.6GHz

4GB DDR2 667 RAM

All other details about onboard sound and network can be found on the motherboard site:

Hi!

Some of my hardware like the network don't work in OSX so I ran the DSDT patcher in Windows. When I click patch, everything goes fine till it reaches "Applying patches". Everything stops dead at that, even after 30min it is still the same.

I have downloaded the program many times, tried running it at different times of the day (assuming that it was trying to get something online) Nothing works. All motherboards get stuck at this stage.

Please Help.

Details:

Intel Dual-Core 2.6GHz

4GB DDR2 667 RAM

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps.

MuTz777

Run the .jar from terminal (navigate to its root directory and run java -jar file.jar) so it will provide the exception. I think its something with the dsdt, can you provide the original dsdt for us (there's a tutorial on how to extract it in windows)?

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Still did not work. Any other ideas as to why it cannot see your server?

I'll do some testing to see if java network settings affect the native socket implementation I use or just http specific classes. If it only affect these "higher level" implementations I'll have to rewrite some lines but it will work on next release.

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Obrigado pelo retorno, já tinha efetuado a configuração do Java, mas acontece o mesmo erro.

Uma pergunta, teria como eu acessar esse servidor para fazer o download do dsdt que eu preciso sem ser pelo Auto-Patcher?

Preciso somente do dsdt da Intel DG41RQ.

Uma pergunta, teria como eu acessar esse servidor para fazer o download do dsdt que eu preciso sem ser pelo Auto-Patcher?

Preciso somente do dsdt da Intel DG41RQ.

Vou anexar esse patch que você precisa.

No auto-patcher não há opção de carregar o patch de arquivo, você vai precisar usar esse arquivo no DSDT Editor.

DG41RQ.txt.zip

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Vou anexar esse patch que você precisa.

No auto-patcher não há opção de carregar o patch de arquivo, você vai precisar usar esse arquivo no DSDT Editor.

Perfeito, muito obrigado pela ajuda.

Não consegui compilar usando o DSDT Editor 1.4.3, teria alguma versão específica para uso?

Desculpe-me, já baixei o editor aqui do fórum mesmo. Acredito que agora consiga fazer, muito obrigado.

• Administrators

me manda o seu DSDT e me diga qual é a mobo

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

MaLd0n, não queria te dar esse trabalho, mas já que ofereceu ajuda :D.

Anexei ao post o arquivo dsl, é este que você precisa? Minha mobo é uma Intel DG41RQ.

Abraço

alfalco

Extraia o DSDT pelo windows usando o Everest ou o DSDT EDITOR e PATCHER

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators
Agora sim, anexo correto. Obrigado pela paciência.

Já está editado

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

Então seria só gerar o dsdt.aml, copiar para o /Extra e configurar no Chameleon?

O sleep ainda não funciona aqui, seria mais alguma coisa que esqueci? Ou o dsdt já resolveria?

USE O tópico DSDT Auto-patcher Português

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Please help with Lion/Snow Leopard Sleep/Wake problem.

here's my modified DSDT.aml DSDT_DFIUTX58T3eH8.aml.zip

which i made it using several dsdt tools and i'm using it now and everything seems to work fine, but a proper sleep and wake. i think i can enter system sleep from apple menu or by pressing power button but the system is unable to wake up, nothing ever happen at usb keyboard, usb mouse or power button when i try to wake it up by pressing them.

here's the send_me file send_me.zip

and this's my original/unmodified DSDT.aml DSDT_DFI_UT_X58-T3eH8_Bios429_Unmodified.aml.zip

DFI UT X58-T3eH8 BIOS 4/29

Xeon W3520

12 GB 1333MHz DDR3

ATI Radeon HD 5850

Thanks.

• Administrators
Please help with Lion/Snow Leopard Sleep/Wake problem.

here's my modified DSDT.aml Brasileiro_ABNT2.bundle.zip

dsdt.xmac.zip

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

[attachment=0]dsdt.xmac.zip[/attachment]

Thanks for your prompt response, but the patched dsdt didn't actually work on the wake up problem and my modified one is the same.

system will go to sleep without any problem, either with a schedule sleep at a specific time or from the apple menu and choose Sleep or go to sleep by pressing PC's power button.

but once it goes to sleep, the only way to bring it back up is to hold down power button to shut down it, and then i have to turn off and on power supply and restart it, if i don't turn the power off/on first and before i restart it, it'll restart into the sleep state again.

• Administrators

Thanks for your prompt response, but the patched dsdt didn't actually work on the wake up problem and my modified one is the same.

system will go to sleep without any problem, either with a schedule sleep at a specific time or from the apple menu and choose Sleep or go to sleep by pressing PC's power button.

but once it goes to sleep, the only way to bring it back up is to hold down power button to shut down it, and then i have to turn off and on power supply and restart it, if i don't turn the power off/on first and before i restart it, it'll restart into the sleep state again.

Sleep without kext

NativePM + USB fix(if you need)

your problem may be another

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Can you create DSDT for my laptop? It's Lenovo Y450

North Bridge : GM45

South Bridge: 828011M ICH9M

HDA ALC269

G210M

Intel 5100 AGN

JMicron JMB380 PCI-E 1394a

Broadcom NetLink BCM5784M

2x2GB

I attach my acpi_dsdt that created from Everest (in window 7), simple change extension from *.bin to *.aml. Another is created from run run_me in SL 10.6.6i Hazard.

If these informations are not enough, I will try to retrieve and post again. Many thanks.

I install Lion from disk, but when it starts Darwin, it restarts. The last line are:

ACPI table not found: DSDT.aml
ACPI table not found: SSDT.aml
FADT: Restart fix applied!
SSDT with CPU C-States generated successfully.
SSDT with CPU P-States generated successfully.
RSDT: Adđe 2 SSDT table(s)
FADT: Restart Fix applied!
Added 2 SSDT table(s) into XSDT
Starting Darwin x86
Press any  key to continue ...

DSDT (Everest).zip

send_me.zip

• Administrators
Can you create DSDT for my laptop? It's Lenovo Y450

North Bridge : GM45

South Bridge: 828011M ICH9M

HDA ALC269

G210M

Intel 5100 AGN

JMicron JMB380 PCI-E 1394a

Broadcom NetLink BCM5784M

2x2GB

I attach my acpi_dsdt that created from Everest (in window 7), simple change extension from *.bin to *.aml. Another is created from run run_me in SL 10.6.6i Hazard.

If these informations are not enough, I will try to retrieve and post again. Many thanks.

I install Lion from disk, but when it starts Darwin, it restarts. The last line are:

ACPI table not found: DSDT.aml
ACPI table not found: SSDT.aml
FADT: Restart fix applied!
SSDT with CPU C-States generated successfully.
SSDT with CPU P-States generated successfully.
RSDT: Adđe 2 SSDT table(s)
FADT: Restart Fix applied!
Added 2 SSDT table(s) into XSDT
Starting Darwin x86
Press any  key to continue ...

dsdt.spyhunter88.zip

update Chameleon

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Hey Maldon,

I updated my system

My Lion 10.7

Asus K53SV Series Notebook

Video Adapter Intel® HD Graphics Family (806794 KB)

Network Adapter Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

Audio Adapter Intel HDMI @ Intel Cougar Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [b-3]

Audio Adapter Realtek ALC269 @ Intel Cougar Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [b-3]

Network Adapter Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network) #2

Network Adapter Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Need to get full support.

Can you resend me a patched DSDT.

I sent my DSDT export by AIDA and your send_me.zip file on My Lion 10.7.

Thanks in advance!

send_me.zip

dsdt.aml.zip